By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your in a video game store what do you take first?

What do you take first?

The Consoles 22 39.29%

The Console add-on hardwa... 3 5.36%

The Games 29 51.79%

Free Online Passes 1 1.79%

Souverniers 1 1.79%

Total:56

Any controllers and consoles.

Around the Network

Screw the consoles. You could probably fit about 5 ps3's in a trolly. I'd run out back and grab handfuls of Xbox live membership/points and PSN currency cards that are £20-40 a pop and the stacks of MW3 as there is more than likely a huge stock holding and they hold their value. Have no problem selling those on ebay or trading them back in to the other GAME store around the corner lol.

Xbox hardrives would be another.

Games, because there are no consoles out their that I don't have/like, or like someone else said I could sell some of them. Hmm...

I don't know what the hell a trolly is, but if it is anything like a shopping cart then you could probably get about maybe 10 systems or so stack on top of eachother in it, but I would say you are better off grabbing stacks of new recent games ... figure they go for 60 dollars each and 5 of those equals a console while taking up only a fraction of the space.

After that, the PSN and Xbox live cards would be a good thing to grab (assuming they are activated since they don't work until activated at a register).

Lastly, controllers would be a good thing to grab as well ... they go for about the same price as a new game.

DarthVolod said:

I don't know what the hell a trolly is, but if it is anything like a shopping cart then you could probably get about maybe 10 systems or so stack on top of eachother in it, but I would say you are better off grabbing stacks of new recent games ... figure they go for 60 dollars each and 5 of those equals a console while taking up only a fraction of the space.

After that, the PSN and Xbox live cards would be a good thing to grab (assuming they are activated since they don't work until activated at a register).

Lastly, controllers would be a good thing to grab as well ... they go for about the same price as a new game.

Yeah, it's a shopping cart in the states.

Live cards and psn cards is a good one too. Actually, I think I could pretty much empty most of the VG stores I've ever been in in a pretty short amount of time provided I had as many trolleys as I needed.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I swear to God I could clear the wii game shelf in one minute. Just think of all those wii games no one has ever played before! I would grab them and quickly toss them out the door. On the way pack to the back where the wii games are I would start grabbing consoles and just start sliding them towards the door. Then at gamestop the D's games that are used are in a case. I would fu***ng dead lift that shit and haul it out in my final seconds!

Then flip them off for being that stupid to just let me do it!

Lol I would love to see you do that! Poor poor Gamestop ;)

kiefer23 said:

Screw the consoles. You could probably fit about 5 ps3's in a trolly. I'd run out back and grab handfuls of Xbox live membership/points and PSN currency cards that are £20-40 a pop and the stacks of MW3 as there is more than likely a huge stock holding and they hold their value. Have no problem selling those on ebay or trading them back in to the other GAME store around the corner lol.

Xbox hardrives would be another.

Damn you are thinking! This is the way I would go, then the games...screw the consoles.

All the money,.

The hot female clerk behind the counter

Cash register and keys to the store so I could return and take my sweet ass time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.