By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MAFIA - Round 36.5 - Short Practice Game

Well good game guys- I didn't really do anything particularly useful nor destructive to the town, so I guess that's a good thing in a way. Looking forward to the next game.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Next game?

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Next game?

I would say you should be the mod, but I think you are ready to play.

I thought prof was hosting a Catherine themed round next?

Signature goes here!

So, does anybody want to make a sign up_?

Also I want my Award for being a total failure and getting lynched day 1!

Dead threads often need time to kick into gear, the short amount of time the game took in general did not allow for much activity in the dead thread... fine I am going to make a sign up thread for round 37. I will just copy paste my old one *cough*

Around the Network

Choko choko... here the link to the new sign-ups!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=138628

Please do stefl.
I will host the next game, Catherine. Just put some basic tips and rules, and I will create the ruleset once the game begins.

Stefl1504 said:
Dead threads often need time to kick into gear, the short amount of time the game took in general did not allow for much activity in the dead thread... fine I am going to make a sign up thread for round 37. I will just copy paste my old one *cough*

The bigger talkers also weren't killed early on this round.

theprof00 said:
but he wasn't a vigilante.

Vig/Vig shot, what's the dif?(Yeah I know, just mean I think you should see my point too)

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
but he wasn't a vigilante.

Vig/Vig shot, what's the dif?(Yeah I know, just mean I think you should see my point too)

Yes I do, but dems the breaks.

Had he actually not been allowed to, then you or town might've won, as your appearance might've been enough to vote Baal or Hat, which is what the votes were looking like, and then if spurge were lynched, it may've all but cleared you as well.

He was in the unique situation where unfamiliarity with the game paid off.