By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MAFIA - Round 36.5 - Short Practice Game

Linkzmax said:
Baalzamon said:
Wonktonodi said:

funny how moren still was going after hat after all of that

I thought Hatmoza was being too pushy with using Spurge, but I guess it worked, so I shouldn't complain.

I simply said it was our goal, I never said it would or wouldn't work.

He was, but the right people weren't still around to question it.

Exactly, if someone like Trucks or Wonk were still around I wouldn't dare try to push something like that in  front of them. But I had morn and spurge, rookie players to take advantage of.

I was also eager to push it through before you came around because even you had the power to question my agenda. Regardless though, spurge had his reasons and he would have probably done you in anyway, with or without my push.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

Also, either great reads or nice luck in getting 3 scum scans.(though hat would have wanted to be copped)

I was honest about my town reads on Stefl and radish, and thinking Wonk was scum for his horrible logic concerning radish.(Yes I dont think you could still provide what I asked for concerning radish)

Vette was me just being opportunistic, didn't really think he was scum but didn't care. Though Wonk's vote looked far worse, so I'm curious why you didn't scan him?

I had no intetion then nor do I now to look through all the old games.

your logic with him was what exactly? you think when he does stupid things it means he's town. Last games he did them as scum to get you to thikn he was town. Thus him being stupid is not a town tell. I didn't so much think he was scum I wanted to take out lurkers but I wanted a lynch over a no lynch and had radish beeen lynched I would argue that could have helped both you and  or the town in the long run.

So don't make stuff up just to sound townish. Wanting a lynch is a perfectly acceptable reason to vote someone that does seem questionable. Making something up is bad.

It's not just stupid things, and that was my lesson last time. It's showing he's thinking on how the stupid things will be perceived. Now that I've said this he'll have to replicate it the next time he's scum, but that's how we all improve.

I didn't make something up I may have misses putting an IIRC but I wasn't out to make things up. Not only that I didn't say anything trying to sound townish I was giving genuinely honest answers to all your crazy questions.

Also,

Noctis don't be so trusting in future games. Also, think things through before accusations. The sloppier you get, the less people tend to believe you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:

I couldn't shoot hat, his provocation that I should do that struck me that he would have protection. I couldn't shoot Baal either because then I'd have to be lynched for sure.

I am just hoping because Hat was the Godfather.

Anyway, Are you talking about me on why I didn't scan wonk? If it is then. I didn't trust you. I scanned you because you voted for vette. I also looking at wonk but you were the best candidate for my scan at that time. 

Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

your logic with him was what exactly? you think when he does stupid things it means he's town. Last games he did them as scum to get you to thikn he was town. Thus him being stupid is not a town tell. I didn't so much think he was scum I wanted to take out lurkers but I wanted a lynch over a no lynch and had radish beeen lynched I would argue that could have helped both you and  or the town in the long run.

So don't make stuff up just to sound townish. Wanting a lynch is a perfectly acceptable reason to vote someone that does seem questionable. Making something up is bad.

It's not just stupid things, and that was my lesson last time. It's showing he's thinking on how the stupid things will be perceived. Now that I've said this he'll have to replicate it the next time he's scum, but that's how we all improve.

I didn't make something up I may have misses putting an IIRC but I wasn't out to make things up. Not only that I didn't say anything trying to sound townish I was giving genuinely honest answers to all your crazy questions.

If you can't cite a time when radish was actually useful as town then you're making it up to sound better, period. You must remember when you were lynched for trying to have radish lynched just for being useless, right?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Linkzmax said:

I couldn't shoot hat, his provocation that I should do that struck me that he would have protection. I couldn't shoot Baal either because then I'd have to be lynched for sure.

Anyway, Are you talking about me on why I didn't scan wonk? If it is then. I didn't trust you. I scanned you because you voted for vette. I also looking at wonk but you were the best candidate for my scan at that time. 

Yes, I meant night 2 why did you scan me over Wonk? Similarly, why did you scan Baal over radish?

I'll commend you for not being an obvious cop, but I was honest in saying you did a bad job of leaving a trail of your scan on me in case you had died night three.

spurgeonryan said:
I need to be mafia next time because I have no idea how all that works.

I am pretty sure in the last game someone told me, but do all mafia know who is mafia?

Most of the time they do. I was once a mafia Spy that was not a part of the rest of the team until night three.(Though I was lynched before then)

There can also be two mafia factions, in which case all members of a single faction would know each other, but they wouldn't know who is town and who is on the other faction.

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

1.Yes, I meant night 2 why did you scan me over Wonk? Similarly, why did you scan Baal over radish?

2. I'll commend you for not being an obvious cop, but I was honest in saying you did a bad job of leaving a trail of your scan on me in case you had died night three.

1. Bold- I already answered you.

Underlined- I think it would be waste if I scanned Rad if  I think he was a scum aswell. I read him wrong that is all. My suspicions list is Baalz, spurge and Rad at that time. I am 80% with Rad (scum read) and 50/50 on both Baalz and Spurge. As I tell you guys earlier it's my refusal to scan spurge. I am thinking if he is telling the truth he will die eventually on night time so I ended up wiith baalz. I also didn't like his post when he voted for Spurge. I have to agree that luck also played a part on that one.

2. I already explained this to you before. With how days ending so fast. I didn't have the time to post more. I was sleeping when the day had ended and when I post sometimes you guys are either sleeping or inactive. Although I slightly agree with you on that one. I am also suspecting Wonks at that time. 

Just meant you had enough time to say you agree with hat that Wonks looks scummy. Tweak it slightly to say you're more interested in me for starting the lynch and the job is done.

For future reference, it's unlikely that a lynch will be comprised entirely of scum unless it's their winning mislynch. Granted I was independent of mafia, but if you're thinking I am mafia then Wonk probably isn't. And "townie"/"not-townie" is a normal set of results, it's meant to not tell you specifically if they're mafia or third-party.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

If you can't cite a time when radish was actually useful as town then you're making it up to sound better, period. You must remember when you were lynched for trying to have radish lynched just for being useless, right?

If I know something is not true and say it is I am making something up. If I vaguely recall something here and there over the course of all the games I am playing, without being able to site it exactly I am being honest. I still say he has been useful as town over the coarse of the games I played with him in, the moment you are referring to was day 1 of my 3rd game so I had only had 2 games with him and I felt a bit harsh for saying it then.  Now since you seem so sure I am making up that radish has been useful as town, you are pretty much saying he has always been useless as town and from a guy who is often giving him advice and trying to help him out that is really harsh.

Now as for you

You say I got MVP twice as scum to make me sound worse. Now was that you lying to make me sound worse or you remembering wrong and thus mistaking the facts to make a point?  Now that was a much easier thing to look up. Heck it's even easier to remember it was your round and last round.

Now let me know when you are done calling me a liar.