By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - MAFIA - Round 36.5 - Short Practice Game

Linkzmax said:
Yes, but the SK should have the lowest odds.

I'm taking my props even if nobody gives them. I rose to the challenge, even got the cop killed after he claimed a guilty scan on me, and had a chance to win if I was given the same warning of an early start that mafia were given. BOOM

Yes, Tebow time is certainly something to be happy about.

Also, it was baalz counterclaim that played a huge role in noctis' lynch.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Actually Wonk, all of that extra time should have helped town. Baal should have been insta-lynched/vigged after Noctis' flip THEN me. This is even more evident when you have hat constantly pushing the idea that I need to go first. It turned out to not matter for spurge, but town should question why someone is pushing a specific option so hard.

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

I'm taking my props even if nobody gives them. I rose to the challenge, even got the cop killed after he claimed a guilty scan on me, and had a chance to win if I was given the same warning of an early start that mafia were given. BOOM

Ok enough smack talk on my end. I am serious when I say I needed Noctis dead. It was the easiest way to prove to everyone I was town, and make it so much easier to lynch you (if spurge refused to kill you) when noctis flipped cop.

My only fear was that you were going to use the insane cop argument on me, but when you said "I'm a dead man if Noctis flips cop, I'm sure he's lying" etc etc I was very very relieved.

Take credit for his death as much as you like, but it's what got you killed, and what helped me survive.

As a friend and someone who wants you to improve, you got to get those survival instincts that me and prof have.

you do know prof died within the first 2 nights like 4 games in a row

and you tend to die early as town and live long as scum, or when you act in a way that everyone things you are scum :P

Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Ok enough smack talk on my end. I am serious when I say I needed Noctis dead. It was the easiest way to prove to everyone I was town, and make it so much easier to lynch you (if spurge refused to kill you) when noctis flipped cop.

My only fear was that you were going to use the insane cop argument on me, but when you said "I'm a dead man if Noctis flips cop, I'm sure he's lying" etc etc I was very very relieved.

Take credit for his death as much as you like, but it's what got you killed, and what helped me survive.

As a friend and someone who wants you to improve, you got to get those survival instincts that me and prof have.

and you tend to die early as town and live long as scum, or when you act in a way that everyone things you are scum :P

??? I dunno about prof but I'm on quite the role in surviving til the end.

Prof is as almost as manipulative as me. He's just unlucky and gets night killed by players who have grudges. Goddamit Wonk let me troll Linkz in piece!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:
Actually Wonk, all of that extra time should have helped town. Baal should have been insta-lynched/vigged after Noctis' flip THEN me. This is even more evident when you have hat constantly pushing the idea that I need to go first. It turned out to not matter for spurge, but town should question why someone is pushing a specific option so hard.

What town? Morn was the only town player between 2 scum, a SK and a survivor.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

??? I dunno about prof but I'm on quite the role in surviving til the end.

Prof is as almost as manipulative as me. He's just unlucky and gets night killed by players who have grudges. Goddamit Wonk let me troll Linkz in piece!

you did die night one my game :P

but yes yes troll away I won't interrupt anymore

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

Also, it was baalz counterclaim that played a huge role in noctis' lynch.

No doubt that it did, but I could have gone along with Baal's lynch instead of turning the tide against Noctis. From a survival standpoint it was an easy call. If I let Baal die then I'm next.

So, am I banned?

hatmoza said:
Linkzmax said:

What town? Morn was the only town player between 2 scum, a SK and a survivor.

Town at the time of the hammer was Noctis, Wonk, radish, and moreno. Noctis may not have even been lynched if Baal's claim had been pressed further.

Even at the start of day, SK wants to lynch mafia.(Especially when it was looking like 2 mafia remained) Survivor not being able to commute that night should try to lynch mafia too. moreno had to rely on third party to have a chance at winning as well.

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
I already knew there wasn't a doc and hoping Linkz to survive so the game will still continue on although I didn't expect the there's still another faction aside from Linkz.

I still don't get why you'd want me to survive.

Before the lynch I am under the impression you were a mafia. I only got the impression that there was a another faction when prof gave me a vague answer "Not townie" when he could have just said Mafia. I still don't know who he was. I am still 50/50 on that.

I assumed the worst already. 9 players left. If there were 4 mafias, Me being lynch = 7. 3 townies, 1 other faction, and 3 mafias. If spurge killed you on night 4 then mafia would have won already so did you get it now?? I was really hoping you will shoot Hatz TBH. When Prof already confirmed and ended the day already. He told me I got 3 scums already and he told me you were the SK after I got lynch.