By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hugo Chávez hints at US cancer plot

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Anyone that heeds any word that this madman ever says should do a brain check.

Having lived in Venezuela for most of my life and having to, literally, run away from the country after this bastard took over, destroying all the hard work that my family had for more than 4 generations, the only wish I have regarding him is that he dies as fast and as painful as he could possibly do.

Why did you move to the portugese speaking Portugal instead of Spain?

Because I was born here, but moved to Venezuela when I was 2 years old. Most of my family from my mother side is from here and my father's family is from Venezuela.

Cool. Btw, do portuguese people speak/understand spanish?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:

Having lived in Venezuela for most of my life and having to, literally, run away from the country after this bastard took over, destroying all the hard work that my family had for more than 4 generations, the only wish I have regarding him is that he dies as fast and as painful as he could possibly do.

Because I was born here, but moved to Venezuela when I was 2 years old. Most of my family from my mother side is from here and my father's family is from Venezuela.

Yeah most of the times. Both languages are pretty similar in phonetics, pronounciation and way of speaking. It isn't hard to switch from one language to the other even in the same sentence.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:

Yeah most of the times. Both languages are pretty similar in phonetics, pronounciation and way of speaking. It isn't hard to switch from one language to the other even in the same sentence.

Yeah, I hear the iberian languages are like the eastern europeon languages in that way.

Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:

Yeah, I hear the iberian languages are like the eastern europeon languages in that way.

Indeed, and even in cultural aspects both countries are pretty similar, mostly because historically they steem from the both source (the county of Portucale was part of the Kingdom of Leon which later became the kingdom of Spain three centuries after Portugal became it's own kingdom).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:

Indeed, and even in cultural aspects both countries are pretty similar, mostly because historically they steem from the both source (the county of Portucale was part of the Kingdom of Leon which later became the kingdom of Spain three centuries after Portugal became it's own kingdom).

True, although really, "Countries" back then were a much more nebulous thing then they are now with different parts of countries seemingly changing hands all the time.

Then again I believe it was fairly rare I beleive that someone made themselves king like Alfonso did.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:

True, although really, "Countries" back then were a much more nebulous thing then they are now with different parts of countries seemingly changing hands all the time.

Then again I believe it was fairly rare I beleive that someone made themselves king like Alfonso did.

That's true too. The three counties of the iberian peninsula back them were made of ficticious demarcations, mostly because the large portion of the iberian peninsula was, back then, conquered by the moors. 

Alfonso not only chased the moors of the entire portucale county, he also did it while facing his mother and step-father who wanted to take back the county and re-annex it to the county of Leon. If only Portugal had followed it's rich history from the 12th to 15th century, today it would have been a very different (and probably better) country...instead it only had shitty decisions since the 1500s.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
o.

That's true too. The three counties of the iberian peninsula back them were made of ficticious demarcations, mostly because the large portion of the iberian peninsula was, back then, conquered by the moors. 

Alfonso not only chased the moors of the entire portucale county, he also did it while facing his mother and step-father who wanted to take back the county and re-annex it to the county of Leon. If only Portugal had followed it's rich history from the 12th to 15th century, today it would have been a very different (and probably better) country...instead it only had shitty decisions since the 1500s.

Is that so?  I must admit my Iberian history from about the 14th century on isn't great.

Kasz216 said:
sethnintendo said:
Kasz216 said:

In the US you have something like a 40% chance to develop some kind of cancer.  So that 4 latin leaders developed cancer doesn't seem too farfetched.

Thanks to a shitty US "diet" of processed foods and fats.  If USA citizens actually ate what they were supposed to eat (fruits and veggies) then cancer rates would be far less.   I blame the horrible USA food intake for most of the health "problems".

Would make you wonder what was wrong with Denmark and New Zealand then.  (Two counties ahead of the US in cancer prevelence.  Which is notable since Cancer gets detected faster in the US then anywhere else, lasts longer as more people have the option to put off treatment.)

In NZ it's possibly partially down to the hole in the ozone layer? We have extreme levels of UV radiation here which leads to a higher than usual incidence of skin cancer.

Edit: And of course the US isn't giving Latin-American leaders cancer. People get cancer, coincidinces happen. Also if the CIA was to give cancer to people why on earth would they give cancer to the relative moderates in Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil?

Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Kasz216 said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
o.

Is that so?  I must admit my Iberian history from about the 14th century on isn't great.

Yeah, some of those very poor decisions were:

- Denying funds for Christopher Columbus when he first came to the Portuguese Kings before he went to the Castille Kingdom

- The Tordesillas treaty in which they let themselves be screwed by the Spanish, which already knew how much land the Americas really had

- The trade treaties with Antwerp and Amsterdam in the early 1600s, which made us dismantle almost all seafaring trading routes with Europe and American territories.

- Letting ourselves be invaded and annexed to Spain without giving a fight, which then costed us our entire navy fleet when Filipe III decided to try and invade England. Of the 139 boats used in that invading armada, 127 were portuguese....and all those 127 sank.

- Spending almost all the gold collected during the discovery era to create treaties with the French, just to have them invade us (Napoleon) and later with the British, just to have them forcefully divide our African territories in the late 1800s. 

These were just some of the primary ones.

Current PC Build

mrstickball said:
SxyxS said:
He is absolutely right-Read"Economic Hitman" by John Perkins about his life as economic Hitman.
Killing and putting down State Leaders in foreigns Countries is Is business as usual for the USA.
Also take a look at Youtube_Wesley Clark "7 countries in 5 years".
A former General who has predicted what is happening now in the arab world.only 2 of these 7 countries remaining by now(syria/Iran)-and they will fall soon and they will loose their oil and mineral deposits to the US oil and banking mafia the same way it has happened to Lybia,Iraq etc.
Chavez and Venezulelas Oil are also the targets-that"s why the USA is massivly building Army Bases in Columbia.
Most people will never recognize this-for those.Take a look at Youtube Charlotte Iserbyt-dumbing down of America.
The rest will keep on trading sh!t for caviar because they were told so and they will never realize that those incredible coincidences are designed

You do know that in the countries that the US supposedly stole oil from, the vast percentage of oil isn't going to the US, but competitors, right?

May want to look at the facts before spouting such things.

Regardless of where the oil went, the bill for the defense of that oil was put on the credit card of U.S. citizens who weren't even born yet.

AND NOT ONE PENNY OF THOSE OIL PROFITS PAID FOR IT!  (Quite the contrary, the oil companies get tax payer subsidies ON TOP OF the military freebie!)

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK