By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Paramour Achievement in Mass Effect ...

SPOILER - read this at your own risk!

Ok, I know you can get this achievement with Liara and Ashley - but my real question is - are their any others you can unlock this achievement on? And ... I unlocked it with Ashley, then on the replay, I was a player and was macking on both Ashley and Liara - even lied to Liara about Ashley, and yet, after getting shafted by the Council, Liara was the one who came to my *aid.*

I would love to see if it's possible to hit both Ashley AND Liara in the same game. I have totally maxed out my charm, and I thought that's what would happen, but Liara is just too dominating, I guess.

And ... whassup with the Corsant? (sp?) She put me on a waiting list! I think like 4 months, and was never around when I went to hit her up either.

Discuss! 

Around the Network

Yeah you can bang the consort at the beginning of the game. I played through the second time as a woman and the first time i saw her i apparently picked the right pattern of dialogue. They do some lesbo love then she gives you a trinket that you can use to open up an orb on one of the uncharted planets later on.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Hay, Erikers. What about that mini mission you do? Is that what you are talking about OR is it a sex scene? I will admit, as much as I dislike the final ending, I am playing the devil out of this game.

She asks you to go see a general who's been spreading lies about her. You talk to him then go back to her, pick the right pattern and they screw around then she gives you a trinket, you get the experience points and the missions over.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

You can have sex with the Asari Consort.

Complete the Turian General quest as she asks, and settle his request with the Elcor Diplomat.

Once you do this, go back to the Consort, and when she gives you the special trinket, use the Renegade option "Is That All?" to trigger the scene. Not as good as Liara/Ashley if you like nudity and such, but it's there.

If you are a female, you can make sweet passionate sex with Kaiden, from what I've heard.

You can get both Ashley and Liara as an option near the end of the main quests, as they both confront you, and both is an option. However, from what I've heard, they will fight over you, and you wind up getting neither.

Here's hoping Tali is a do-able character later on for DLC. Or atleast the chance to see what Quarians are like without the suits.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
You can have sex with the Asari Consort.

Complete the Turian General quest as she asks, and settle his request with the Elcor Diplomat.

Once you do this, go back to the Consort, and when she gives you the special trinket, use the Renegade option "Is That All?" to trigger the scene. Not as good as Liara/Ashley if you like nudity and such, but it's there.

If you are a female, you can make sweet passionate sex with Kaiden, from what I've heard.

You can get both Ashley and Liara as an option near the end of the main quests, as they both confront you, and both is an option. However, from what I've heard, they will fight over you, and you wind up getting neither.

Here's hoping Tali is a do-able character later on for DLC. Or atleast the chance to see what Quarians are like without the suits.

Oh, that's wild. I was macking to both Ash and Liara, even lied to both of them, and only Liara showed up. I would pay cash money to see the confrontation. I got the trinket from the consort, and I do remember 'Is that all?' What is the scene exactly? Is it just passionate necking or does Shepard get down and dirty?

I am gonna go to YouTube to find that catfight ... 

Edit: Just saw a confrontation scene. How in the devil do you trigger that? I only had one option both times. Dang ... now I'm gonna have to play it again to do it. I hate you, Mass Effect!

You trigger it by properly answering all their love quest conversations perfectly, or near perfectly (ie, if you were going to pursue both of them).

If you do it right, it gets triggered, and you choose which one you want the endgame with.

As for the Consort scene, it's nothing major. It implies you have sex, but not as gratuitous as the Liara sex scene.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This thread rules. It's like reading a step by step instruction from a GTA game: "How do I blow someone's head off with a shotgun?"

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
This thread rules. It's like reading a step by step instruction from a GTA game: "How do I blow someone's head off with a shotgun?"

ROTFLMBO! Nah, I thought it was possible to do, and I would love to see if I can have both of them at the same time. I may have missed something in macking to them. I was curious if anyone had done it. I guess I'll have to play it again - one lady isn't enough for the kid!