By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

+ Witcher 2
- Trine 2, it's fun, but not goty material

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
This list and thread is really unfair. So many haters with no life come back every three hours just to vote down a game they haven't played but since its on a different console they just love to hate it. A real game of the year thread would be only to vote once for your favourite game and once for the game you dislike. Because its the same people constantly hating the same game 20 times because they have nothing better to do. I expected better from the VGC community. Either a bunch of 13 year old's have taken over this site or just adults acting like kids when it comes to games. Disappointing...

You are taking this far to seriously or nowhere near seriously enough. Ether treat it as the unimportant borderline joke it is and accept that none of it matters in the least and people aren't really going to vote for the best games just the ones they personally like, or treat it like a game where you strategically vote and try and minipulate others to try and get your picks as high as possible.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

+ Dark Souls
- Rayman

Dgc1808 said:
+ Dark Souls
- Deus Ex

I always smile when you vote. Your avatar makes your vote seem like a plot in some sort of diabolical scheme. I can't help but hear Mr. Burns "excellent" everytime you post.

Jay520 said:
Dgc1808 said:
+ Dark Souls
- Deus Ex

I always smile when you vote. Your avatar makes your vote seem like a plot in some sort of diabolical scheme. I can't help but hear Mr. Burns "excellent" everytime you post.

0.0'

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

+The Witcher 2
-Joe Danger

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

pezus said:
dsage01 said:
WTF stupid hater eliminating Uncharted 3 and Gears of War 3. And how the hell is DC2 above UC3!

Because the list sucks. There's no way to make a decent list like this because of stupid wars between sides.

Think about it this way the games that get eliminated first are the best cause they cause so much butthurt amougst fanboys.

+minecraft

-The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Seece said:
SO it is, changed my vote to Batman!

Please don't edit votes. I counted witcher which I edited before you posted this and before you edited :P

My Vote:

+ Pushmo
- Trine 2

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

germibobi said:
So I wonder how does a game get eliminated.

If the HP drops to zero. Haven't you ever played an RPG before? This is VGC's RPG.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Batman

- Dark Souls