By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official VGChartz Mario Kart 7 Tournament

Tagged games:

Anyone up for Mario Kart Wii Tournaments?

Yes. 16 59.26%

No. 8 29.63%

Total:24
Wetcoaster said:
ASStronaut said:
Wetcoaster said:
I have work on Fridays so I can only do the Saturday races. See you guys tomorrow!

Funny games with just the two of us.

haha yeah. That DK Jungle race was pretty funny. You pulled it off right at the finish line though.

Lol. Thats the one I was on about.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
Wetcoaster said:
I have work on Fridays so I can only do the Saturday races. See you guys tomorrow!

Yeah I was thinking maybe saturday and sunday may be better days. Wonder what the OP thinks.

Changing it is fine by me as long as other people agree. I might not be able to play on Sundays though.

Also I missed the tournaments. :(

I couldn't participate, I'd rather not say why... :(

I created a MSN group for the tournament. If you post your e-mail addresses, I can invite you to the group.

It will make communicating with each other during races easier.

Just when I thought I'd win the last GP, ASStronaut messes up and gives away 2nd place to Luthor making me come 2nd by 1 point.

I'd like to join please! I only got the game a couple days ago, but I'm not doing too badly! (23 wins online to 19 losses against my friends).

FC-3823-8608-4015

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I'll be able to race today.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

My bad luck is getting ridiculous now, every single time I get into the lead and bad luck hits me!

IamAwsome said:

Add me to the list of participants.

EDIT: For some reason I keep getting sent to an empty group instead of the one everyone else is in :/.

Good racing today guys

I think you can only join a room in progress (that's already racing) if you have a friend in the room and joining via the friend list. So its important to have a regular in the tourneys as one of your friends.

I'm not sure on this so can anyone confirm this?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
IamAwsome said:

Add me to the list of participants.

EDIT: For some reason I keep getting sent to an empty group instead of the one everyone else is in :/.

Good racing today guys

I think you can only join a room in progress (that's already racing) if you have a friend in the room and joining via the friend list. So its important to have a regular in the tourneys as one of your friends.

I'm not sure on this so can anyone confirm this?

You're right, I tried joining earlier but it didn't let due to the racing already starting. The solution is probably just to wait for the room to be open.

I tried to join in today, too. Couldn't get in and I know I'm friends with most of you. When I tried again, the race was over. My sad Pikachu was sent out for nothing!