By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hmmmm....
One year from now, the news....

The Vg$ hit a new high today in the Tokyo market, but fell in later London and NY trading. Analyst John Lucas predicted "You haven't seen nothing yet..." But bearish LeoJ blamed it on a posting pyramid scheme by Soriku. "Soriku's posts have always been overstated, and this scheme only makes it worse.", the cub reporter Leo stated.

Meanwhile, modded posts are proving to be a problem. In a recent poll, 73% felt that modded posts should not be counted towards Vg$. But another 42% disagreed, saying that the posts needed to be modded to allow for region-free posting. 12% said that polls themselves had a problem.

In other news, offshoots of the Vg$, the VgX$, the VgWcent, and the VgP$$$ still were battling it out. VgX$ proponents claimed that VgP$$$ was still too expensive, while VgP$$$ supporters proclaim their $ signs are getting smaller as time goes by. Both claim the VgWcent's numbers are 100x more that they should be.

In a final note, Vg$ loan sharks are still prowling around. Please consider how much you'll have to post in a month from now to pay back your loan. Either way, you'll wind up with 10 broken fingers.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Around the Network

But I do like the idea. Perhaps tho a max Vg$ amount per day from posting would be a good idea. To encourage posting, but not excessively so.

(the fanboy wars already do that for free!)

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

This sounds awfully peculiar, interested to read more when we get more info!

Well, I know I will bet mine pretty fast in the prediction league.... I want it coming ASAP.

Now selling space in my sig and avatar for VG bucks!

PM me an offer!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Interesting concept ioi this might get shy people to post here more. And like some people mention this will probably increase posts on this site form regs as well. This is a really smart move ioi

you also changed profiles looks very hot^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

you should put mods in charge of retroactively assigning $ to users who post valid opinions/ideas/suggestions.

And penalize $ for excessive trolling/ pointless posts.

The site would change dramatically because of this though- which would be bad.

Just be careful - the $ could have the potential to backfire as it rewards users for posting.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Sounds good, but i predict it will attract people who just want to just post stupid small things for the currency... just like "GTD" on Gametrailers.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I like this idea. It's just like Gametrailers.com It'll take me 10 years to get enough GTD just to get a free game lol. I do like the reward system.