By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Questions about 3DS...

Maynard_Tool said:
Soma said:
Maynard_Tool said:
Soma said:
Congratulations in your purchase! I bought mine in August and for lack of time and other reasons couldn't use it too much for the first months. Since then I've been using it almost daily, not only playing but looking videos, playing the minigames and all that stuff. I like I can travel in the car and it counts as if I was walking lol, it's an easy way to get coins.

The street pass is a great idea, but sadly I haven't found many people, hope you're more lucky with that. Also the music and video tools are fun but I wish I was able to do more things with them. At least upload your pictures in facebook, which is possible but some days ago there was an error message... don't know if it has been fixed. I recommend Star Fox and Mario 3DS, the 3D looks great in both of them!

Teach me!!!

unfortunetly, I live in a place where I dont think many people have a 3DS.. matter of fact i dont know anyone with a 3DS here u.u

Im supossed to go to the US on January and ill get both Mario and Mario kart.

lol, just close it in stand by mode, and that's all. Everyday I go to work when I return home I did like a thousand steps just moving in the car ;)

That's too bad, and in the street will be very difficult to find, not many people in Mexico will be carrying their 3DS in the streets with the security we have. The only people I found are from my work, too bad because is a great idea.

Well i know about the steps... but if u put it in stand by mode and leave it in the car counts as steps? really?

Yeah just like that, I put the 3DS in my bag and drive, for example today I already had 500 steps. My car is fine, maybe is the constant braking and accelarating but everytime I drive I have more steps just with the movement of the car. In fact, you can try closing your 3DS and shaking it with your hands, that will increase the step number too!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Pretty sure it doesn't count them for me. Maybe he rides in a car with no shocks.

lol.

I know it doesn't work like that for me.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode