NEO 0 0%

no 4 13.33%

poss. 0 0%

I want a sammie 0 0%

I never saw the 2nd one, ... 1 3.33%

See resultz 2 6.67%

Total:30

Trailer actually didnt look that great :/

Not that that means anything, will stil go and watch this for sure. :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I loved the MIB movies but this one feels weird

Gonna watch it though

^ I just hope they dont kill it like recent movies where they try to get "into the times" and take it to a level that they shouldnt of.

Basil's YouTube Channel

trailer was meh, I'll probably see it though, MIB has always been a good time

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Signalstar said:
Will Smith is only 43. The Fresh Prince did not premiere in 1971 when he was 3 years old. It premiered in 1990 which was only 21 years ago.

OT: That looked awful. They had to do rewrites after they were 1/3 way through filming. I doubt they came up with anything good. The first MIB is too gross to watch. The second one was decent.

All i really know is this will just be more money that jada will take in their divorce.

;) I know.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Usually with these blockbusters the trailers are better than the movies themselves... and that trailer was bad.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

All I'm waiting for is the obligatory comedy scene involving the little light thing that erases people's minds.

Something that involves him pressing it numerous times until it finally goes right.

Cool, I'll check it out. Been forever since I've seen the first two.

I love Men in Black. Loved the movies. Loved the cartoon series. But I can't say I like this trailer. Will watch regardless.

darkknightkryta said:
I love Men in Black. Loved the movies. Loved the cartoon series. But I can't say I like this trailer. Will watch regardless.

I do not know what you all are talking about? This trailer seemed really good to me! I never even bothered with the second one. This looks both funny and good! They still look basically the same too.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter