yes 23 76.67%

NEO 0 0%

no 4 13.33%

poss. 0 0%

I want a sammie 0 0%

I never saw the 2nd one, ... 1 3.33%

See resultz 2 6.67%

Total:30

Cool, I'll check it out. Been forever since I've seen the first two.

Around the Network

I love Men in Black. Loved the movies. Loved the cartoon series. But I can't say I like this trailer. Will watch regardless.

The first was a good film, the second one wasnt. I'll go see this though i like Will Smith.

spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:
I love Men in Black. Loved the movies. Loved the cartoon series. But I can't say I like this trailer. Will watch regardless.

I do not know what you all are talking about? This trailer seemed really good to me! I never even bothered with the second one. This looks both funny and good! They still look basically the same too.

I love Men in Black, and I felt the trailer was meh, but am still gonna watch it.  What wasn't there to understand? O.o

About time, I've been waiting!

Also, yes, the forum dies down at night :p Too quiet at times :p

Around the Network

IMAX for sure

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I can't wait for MIB3! :D

the trailer looked ok, I'll watch it regardless though :D

spurgeonryan said:
Marks said:
Cool, I'll check it out. Been forever since I've seen the first two.

What did you think of the Second one? I never really saw it other than bits and peices.

The first one was great and I watched it many times, but I just never had the same feeling for the second one or cared to see it. This one actually interest me. So it is a watch for me! But probably dollar show.

I honestly can't remember. I think I was only 11 or 12 when I saw Men in Black 2 , I don't remember liking it as much as the first one, but I think it was still good.