By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Either way, I expect WiiU's ZELDA to have stronger sales in both Europe and Japan, because unlike Wii, WiiU will be targeting hardcore gamers. And that means that its userbase won't be as scattered. That said, I wouldn't mind if they released it somewhere in the middle of the console's cycle.

Around the Network

I wonder if they'll acually make more than one control scheme for Zelda WiiU. I mean have it in head that I want to play it the wii-mote/nunchakku, while they want us to play it with the pad...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

they should make it more action oriented and cut the story and text. The action must start immediately, not wait for tutorials or story crap

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Roma said:
Emme said:
I have the strange fear that Nintendo won't be able to deliver a true HD Zelda in the first 2 years, and IF they don't they might go the OoT route and just do a make over to a Zelda game so they have ANYTHING to release for WiiU, other than re-releases of Wii games which will save their butt until new games appear.We have seen that with The Wii, where the beginning was just ports of multiplatform games and Zelda and Red Steel.

I wouldn’t call Zelda a “port” as it came to Wii before it came out on GC. You barely seem to know what you’re talking about. Red steal only came to Wii so how does it make it a port.... from what other platform?

Sure it got a few ports from PS2 but that wasn’t from Nintendo. Nintendo had the two Pikmin games and the two Metroid prime games that cam out after Metroid prime 3. so those were games that came out later and not in the beginning. What more ports from Nintendo are you talking about?

Read again: "ports of multiplatform games AND Zelda AND Red Steel.I didnt say anyhwere that those two were PORTS.

Besides, in Europe Zelda came out for GC and Wii simultaneously, and the rest of the world had a difference of less than a month, and it clearly wasnt developed for Wii as the leading platform :/

You know what I mean, no need to pollute this place.

Greetings,

Emme

PXLRY