By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 - THE OFFICIAL THREAD! - Now with DLC Trailer on newest Post!

Wagram said:
Marteds said:
Wagram said:
Farming 4 accessorys that all have a 2% drop rate. UGHGGHGHGH

Do you have a Durable Collector Catalog to increase the odds of obtaining rare items after battle?

Yup, just went about an hour and a half with no luck. So I am going to go create some better monsters to take a break.

I'm curious, what is everyones play time so far? I'm at 52 hours, and I still got quite a bit of stuff to do.

I'm at 16 hours, trying to grab a few items, explore some more places and level up at the moment. In the main story I'm at a city in "400AF", is all I'll say.

Around the Network

Downloaded the Lightning and Amodar DLC from the Playstation Store with the credit I receive from Sony. After the first battle I got Amodar crystals then 5 more battles I got Lightning crystal. I will try to level up both of them and see how they play out in the game.

Apparently, there is a fragment related to the stupid Slot Machines :/, there is also that that Serendipitous trophy, this is gonna be a pain , that for sure

Is it possible to earn 10,000 coins from the slots machines ? , I just keep losing :/

VXIII said:
Apparently, there is a fragment related to the stupid Slot Machines :/, there is also that that Serendipitous trophy, this is gonna be a pain , that for sure

Is it possible to earn 10,000 coins from the slots machines ? , I just keep losing :/

I bought the Choas Crystal and the Wild Artifact from converting my untouched gil to coins, both of those are like 7000something each so its like 150k gil.

I still need to buy the other stuff, hopefully they expand Serendipity soon with more entertaining and more certain games. Those slot machines are horrible and the Chocobo race takes forever to level up and race for coins.

Replaying the game at 2x the speed using a fragment skill.

Around the Network
VXIII said:

You need to earn 7,777+ coins from a slot machine. It is recommended that you go in with roughly 15k coins, and just spam the hell out of the machine. Then I believe if you have no luck, power down the PS3 so it doesn't save the game. Then reboot, and get all of your coins back.

Wagram said:
VXIII said:

You need to earn 7,777+ coins from a slot machine. It is recommended that you go in with roughly 15k coins, and just spam the hell out of the machine. Then I believe if you have no luck, power down the PS3 so it doesn't save the game. Then reboot, and get all of your coins back.

Nice , thanks ^^

while i still think the beginning is rushed, i really enjoy the game! 11 Hours in.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

i just downloaed the Lightning DLC, i went to fight her and i got absolutely destroyed! it is definitely not possible to beat her at my current level.

has anybody else managed to beat her and whats your level?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Got stuck on this game, end of chapter 3 after fighting the giant flan.
Went into the void and there nothing left to do. I read somewhere that the main story should lead to 400 AF after the flan.