By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cheat Code Central's - GAME OF THE YEAR

Tagged games:

I don't expect UC3 to get too many all platforms GOTY awards. But good to see it up there competing and not being always the bridesmaid. UC3 was always at risk of staying in UC2's shadow, which it does to some extent for me. I love all 3 UC games, but UC2 gets the edge over UC3 for me.

Personally I hope Arkham City takes the "global" GOTY i.e. wins more GOTYs than any other game this year. I don't think I'll like AC better than UC3 myself, but it's a superhero game franchise that's really done super heroes proud, and for that it deserves awards recognition.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

i can never understand why anyone would take this game or Gears Of War 3 (that other thread) over classics like Deus Ex Human Revolution and Skyrim, both released this year, and both will be remembered 5 years later, because they are instant classics , and its not just according to me.

but whatever, i don't really want to argue with you guys.

Aldro said:
MonkeyMan2211 said:

I hate the Uncharted franchise, all 3 games are terrible. I couldn't care less if they got every known award in existence and if all the critics sang songs of nothing but praise for them, they're BAD games and nothing but mediocre film wannabes. It makes me cringe so much when I see internet nerds getting all giddy over a game winning some useless awards as if they're decision for liking the game has been reinforced by another's choice to give the game a damn award. To be honest, I think it's just Uncharted fans I despise, all they care about is how many awards the current Uncharted game will win, how good the graphics are and how high the Metascore is, they don't really care about the actual game aspect at all because everyone knows as a videogame all the Uncharted games gameplay sucks. Rant over; have fun watching the always 'reliable' Spike VGA's later! :D

Spike TV will give it to Skyrim

GameTrailers will give it to UC3

If anyone questions that^ feel free to make a bet with me. You don't even have to guess properly, you just have to say it wont go down EXACTLY like that x'D.

No one wanna bet?!

Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:
Epic video music "Game of the fu*ing Year".

There just two game with potential to steal some GOTY awards from Uncharted 3 this year: Batman and Skyrim.

Congrats ND.

I wouldn't count out games like Skyward Sword and Portal 2.

While Portal 2 is a good game (better than the original definitely) it still is a short game (I watched a friend complete it with ease) and following Wheatley's tasks get repetitive after a while.

Hooray ND =D

Around the Network

Gaymm of the Yeah yeah yeah another topic with gaym of the yeahh, check it out! =
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137811&page=1#

Anyone else than just me that used to hang on CheatCC for cheats as a kid? XD Thats one thing this gen lacks! A lot of cheats :(

Also, new GOTY here =
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137913