By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD November: X360 #1 - 1.7M, PS3 900k~,Wii - 860k, 3DS 795k

AC Revelations is heavily overtracked. And Zelda needs to be adjusted up 100k along with UC3.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:

AC Revelations is heavily overtracked. And Zelda needs to be adjusted up 100k along with UC3.

You randomly guessing uncharted 3 console bundle sales doesn't qualify as a good source to adjust numbers especially considering you estimated the bundle sold 50-100k but think uncharted 3 should be 110k above npd.

Revelations is overtracked by about 200k

Arkham City and NFL are the ones that actually need big adjustments for the month of november. 

According to vgchartz arkham sold only 260k when it actually sold 600k+

According to vgchartz NFL sold 300k when it actually sold over 700k since its above uncharted

pezus said:
thx1139 said:
December is going to be so interesting, MS is keeping up the marketing, but seems like Sony and Nintendo went after BF weekend and that is about it. Below is the current weeks special deals. Dominated by the 360.

12/04- 12/10

Dell
360 250GB Holiday Bundle $229.99

Amazon
360 250GB Holiday Bundle includes $75 gift credit

ToysRUs
360s include a starter pack for $74.99 ($20 savings)

Target
Wii $149.99 includes $20 gift card
PS3 160GB Harry Potter BluRay Bundle $249.99

Best Buy
360 250GB Kinect Bundle includes $75 gift card
PS3 3D Display for $499.99 and get 160GB PS3 for $100 more

Walmart
360 4GB $199.99 includes $50 gift card

Didn't you say MS had made no effort?

No. MS is going for it, but they didnt need to permanently reduce price. Jan 1 prices return to normal.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Check out how close X360 will come to the PS2 pace through 74 months if they sell ~3m X360s in December (Nov + 85%):

It's partly a timing issue - X360 had seven Decembers in 74 months while PS2 had six, so I added month 75 too which will have X360 falling back against the PS2 pace some as PS2 gets a December while X360 gets a January - but its still a hell of a run from being massively down against PS2 previously aligned from launch. Threw in Wii & PS3 estimates for Dec / Jan too.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

how was PS3 sold in six and seven December?

Around the Network

hmm, so MW3 is undertracked by 1 million in North America??

I think the PS3 sales are quite underestimated....

For example the number of people playing the total sales should be higher.

Carl2291 said:

Is it fair to say that Don Mattrick has been the right guy to put the 360 on top?

I hate him.

I'm telling you, he's an otherworldly amalgamation of Tom Cruise and Kenneth from 30 Rock.

btw,can someone post NPD&VGC's Jan~Nov USA sales?

I'm suprised by PS3 numbers I though it will be 700k.

Soon we will get a Greek Friday in Europe so maybe then few years after we will have some good sales to celebrate it like US does :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Darth Tigris said:
Carl2291 said:

Is it fair to say that Don Mattrick has been the right guy to put the 360 on top?

I hate him.

I'm telling you, he's an otherworldly amalgamation of Tom Cruise and Kenneth from 30 Rock.

omg you are so right it, once you see it...