By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The VGA's PS3 Exclusive - New Screenshot - "Dead or Infected"

If its not RE6 I'm not interested, too many crappy zombie games already.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
the link isn't working for me :S but is it this pic

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Last-of-Us-Screenshot-570x320.jpg

?

Wow, is that a pic from the game? That reminds me of this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-09-ps-move-game-a-sony-santa-monica-title
Ever more likely that it is indeed a Sony Santa Monica game

have no clue :S the website I got it from said its a screen of the game 0_0 surely can't be right..it looks..too good

but yea see the twitter feed image I posted (found over at neogaf) ...i think it will be Santa Monica too! or QD! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

just saw the screen over at neogaf

and another interesting bit found there

I sense Santa in the house...Santa Monica that is :D SO EXCITED!

It looks like Sony is overhyping this, then fans get dissapointed, and they hate Sony.

In the last minute, the actual groundbreaking news, (aka. Santa Monica) come and everyone loves them more.

Kantor said:
This is supposed to be a mindblowing exclusive reveal, and Resident Evil 6 can't really be described as mind-blowing. It IS probably RE6 with a healthy dose of exaggeration, but I want to believe it's something more exciting than that.

Re6 would be huge if it was exclusive

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
If its not RE6 I'm not interested, too many crappy zombie games already.

well in the promo vid over at GT , Geoff said its from Sony..which makes me believe that it's a first party (maybe 2nd party like QD) but definitely not 3rd party..so I doubt it's RE. if it really is zombie related..AND if it's from SM, color me interested. SM can do no wrong in my eyes :D love their work

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Kantor said:
This is supposed to be a mindblowing exclusive reveal, and Resident Evil 6 can't really be described as mind-blowing. It IS probably RE6 with a healthy dose of exaggeration, but I want to believe it's something more exciting than that.

Well the surprise would come from the fact that it's exclusive.

I mean although Resident Evil 6 is my guess, I can't seem to process what kind of crazy idea that would be as we've seen how well RE5 did on the 360. That's a huge market that would be dumped.

can't wait to learn more

morenoingrato said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

just saw the screen over at neogaf

and another interesting bit found there

I sense Santa in the house...Santa Monica that is :D SO EXCITED!

It looks like Sony is overhyping this, then fans get dissapointed, and they hate Sony.

In the last minute, the actual groundbreaking news, (aka. Santa Monica) come and everyone loves them more.

well its geoff hyping it :P but they did show Uncharted 3 reveal trailer last VGAs...so who knows it might actually be a good game :P

oh and everyone..can you remember that move game..the survival horror one? could this be it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Boutros said:
Kantor said:

Well the surprise would come from the fact that it's exclusive.

I mean although Resident Evil 6 is my guess, I can't seem to process what kind of crazy idea that would be as we've seen how well RE5 did on the 360. That's a huge market that would be dumped.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

The Ant clip has now been extended with an interesting audio clip of the game