By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Customising profiles and game pages

You rock ioi..

Around the Network

One question about the profiles.

I have white blocks on my profile page that block the background picture. It used to be clear, but I accidentally pressed white on the colour scheme. How do I make it clear again?

If you don't know what I mean just take a look at my profile.

Cheers.

I'm good with more uniform pages.  Looks more professional.

I agree ioi, I would want my profile page to look more pro and more gaming. Sort of like myspace, where when we click on the profile we can have are favorite music playing. Just little kinks nothing important to drift from what this site is actually. Its a sales site and we should keep it that way.

I would also like the review system to be ramped up a bit. Maybe having some PS3 owners only review games and post a review like that and have Wii owners post reviews like that. And same can be said about 360 reviews. Just to have certain members access to reviews, and other members can just add feedback or post a score and leave it as that.

You should close down the whole scoring thing. Because its not working at its current state. We have all members on this site giving certain games bad reviews and the games have not been released yet. You should do an overhaul on the part of the system.

Other than that I find errors in the Sales database. When I click on Japan Totals on the front page and then select X360 or PS3 or Wii. I see the first 50 games but when I click on the second page it sends me right back to Japan Total Game sales of all consoles. That needs to be fixed please.

Other than that. Those things have been on my mind sense I joined the site a couple of weeks ago.

But your doing an awesome job. Good mods and cool members. Nice site by the way 8)

I'd be happy if the photo album...

...had a bigger picture size limit.
...had a picture size limit actually listed.
...didn't throw a jillion errors on every request.

Around the Network
ioi said:
I do know what you mean and it is a bug in the system really. But what I am asking is would people be disappointed if we removed that aspect altogether?

Just remove it ioi. Just start something brand new, I would agree with it 100% and back you.

I think that a standard background is best to avoid clashes or reading difficulties.

--

Are you going to include the "Consoles I own" feature?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I think you need to find somewhere in between.

You don't want to have FULL customisation, because then you end up with pages looking like MySpace. At the same time, you need some personality on your page. So yeah, just make sure it doesn't wreck the layout like MySpace and you're fine. So maybe just have backgrounds on some divs etc.

I would like the Photo Album to remain, everything else doesn't really bother me.

ioi, I would go with the facebook-style. A myspace-style would clutter up the pages.