By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best looking guy and girl on Vgchartz competition part 2 audition

hmm, I see an oportunity to plug my band

Around the Network

there's girl on vgchartz?

I'll enter

Do I win now?

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
srry after all the other voting threads i'm so not interested.

I must have missed something... when was the last time you voted in a thread? i think you mostly skipped out on the DS and tV thread right? your do a nice hearty vote.

i think it was the consoles thread.

axumblade said:
hatmoza said:
Would probably not fare too well if I entered now, 2 years later ...

Haven't shaved in months and, my hair line's receding and I'm very well hated on VGC these days.

Yes! I have a chance. I've lost a lot of weight and need a haircut but I will beat you!

Also, did you delete your facebook?! :O

Sorta, I deactivated it for a while.  I decided I wanted to stay away from as many distracting websites until the end of the school semester.

It was either facebook or VGC, but I figured VGC would be interesting during the holidays.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

this is a weird idea for a videogame forum.

can anyone show me the link for the past contest? i never came across it and i joined the forum 2 years ago.

rutea7 said:
this is a weird idea for a videogame forum.

can anyone show me the link for the past contest? i never came across it and i joined the forum 2 years ago.

All the pictures are gone so you'll never see my 3rd place photo :P, regardless, here's the thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=85169&page=1

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Oh, geez. Brings back horrible regrets of me only making it, but also entering. >_>

non-gravity said:

I'll enter

Do I win now?

No no no,

I'm sorry, but I can't allow that. I'm entering, so I'm winning, here's me: