By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best looking guy and girl on Vgchartz competition part 2 audition

I remember a while back that we had a contest on who was the best looking guy and girl. There have been new members so I think it's appropriate to bring it back again.

The rules are this:
- email me a picture of yourself or post it on this forum by December 5th. On December 6th, I will make a new thread with all the competitors.
- there will be two separate competitons: One for girls and one for guys.
- You will be allowed to vote once every 2 hours.
- You must pro one guy and one girl per voting
- You must con one guy and one girl per voting
- A pro gives the competitor one point
- A con loses two points for the competitor
- Each competitor will start with 10 points.
- If the competitor reaches 0 points. They are eliminated from the competition.
- If you vote for someone who's already eliminated, your vote will not count.

The last girl and guy are the winners!

Around the Network

Are you serious?

I trust no one, not even myself.

Really now? well hot damn

How do we know you won't masturbate to our pictures?  

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

That's bullshit because you know people are going to be conning people just because they don't like them for other non-looks related reasons. But good luck.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

The hottest chick on here would blow the rest away, but like most chicks on here she hardly ever post anyways. Still not posting my pic until the post yourself in your underwear thread is back.

yo_john117 said:

How do we know you won't masturbate to our pictures?  

That's why

I would win both categories easily, so I'll stay out of the competition and let others have a fair chance of winning.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

spurgeonryan said:
binary solo said:
I would win both categories easily, so I'll stay out of the competition and let others have a fair chance of winning.

Thanks for the Chance B.S! We will not let you down!

B.S stands for Binary solo people.

Lol, reading his comment I could see were the mix up could potentially happen.