By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spike VGAs to Debut PS3 Exclusive “You Won’t Believe”

Keighley is hinting it's not Sony Smash. My guess it's a new God of War game. Obvious from the ending of 3 you really wouldn't think a 4 would come out.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network
red_dragon said:
Keighley is hinting it's not Sony Smash. My guess it's a new God of War game. Obvious from the ending of 3 you really wouldn't think a 4 would come out.

Is that sarcasm? :/

Because the ending of GoW3 absolutely leaves place for a sequel...

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/sony-s-ps3-vga-exclusive-not-sony-smash-bros-title

so I guess not? :S GOW4!? PLEaSE

Cena
@  
It's the Sony Smash Bros, Geoff, give us something less predictable~ :p
Geoff Keighley  
Let's make a bet!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gears of War 4

Well, if it's something I wouldn't believe, then I would think it was a former multi-plat franchise becoming exclusive or a new exclusive IP from someone you wouldn't think would make a PS3 exclusive. Of course, they are probably over-hyping it. So, it will end up being something interesting, but nothing overly exciting.

Around the Network
Kratos said:
Medievil 3, there is almost no hope for this game unfortunately so I would not believe it :D

THAT WOULD BE MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN GOW4 AND UC4 COMBINED !!! Sir Daniel Fortesque was the hero of my childhood

homer said:
Fingers crossed for MAG 2. :)

eeeeeeehw!

cliffy b. will be at the vga awards so maybe it's from epic games. why not? if they can make a franchise for 360 they can for ps3 if they get enough from sony to do that.

i bet (nah i don't) it's from a developer who did a great job for microsoft to get the 360 as popular as it is. and this only can be bungie or epic games. all others are owned by microsoft or made the games for ps3 as well.

ok could be an exclusive which was multiplat before like resi 6, gta or so but not much more i can think about. games like mgs or so wouldn't be like "you won't believe it"

or diablo 3, this wouldn't surprise me for consoles but it would surprise me if it comes only for ps3.

or fallout 4...or...lol

Final Fantasy VII

If its GTA 5 I think its safe to say that PS3 will win this gen by a land slide...but come on what are the chances of that?!!