By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It is so cheap to make a Wii system or....

Tagged games:

Surfing ebay i have come across this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wiii-3-tv-entertainment-system-not-wii-/300626739391?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item45fec000bf

It is really cheap to make a Wii game system now or this is really crap and it is not working at all like Wii?

Any thoughts?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Sorry to say, but that is totally crap!
Produced by one of these companies who want to make some money out of a big (selling) name.

Greetings to everyone around the world!!

lol there was a knock off PS3 selling for under a hundred dollars when PS3 launched. These knock offs are simply supposed to look just enough like the real deal for dumb ass cheap parents and grand parents to buy it for there kids. In fact I think a five year old looking at this thing would no better then to buy it.

Though it would be interesting to see what kind of product it is, if it is even worth the price on Ebay! Here's some more info on Wiii 3.

There you go I'm going to try and dig up more later. Interesting knock off~!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

You get 2 cartridges with 87 games on it!!! I remember when my friend had a penguin looking system that knocked off a lot of 8-bit games such as Dr. Mario, Adventure Island, etc..