By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Party 2007 / Hashimoto said "Nintendo + Square = ???

Thanks to jeuxfrance.com

In the japonese magazine "Nintendo Dream", Shinji Hashimoto (Square Enix) said that "Squarefans" and "Nintendofans" HAVE to follow the next month's Square Enix Party 2007 !!He also confirmes that unknown games will be revealed !

http://www.jeux-france.com/news19962.html

In addition, Gamelabo japonese magazine says that theres is a rumor about transferring DQIX monsters from DS to Wii !!!!

WTF !!! What is this suppose to mean ???

Around the Network

I don't know what it means, but sounds like a lot of great news for (us) Nintendo fans  

Monsters from DS to WII? Into what game? Monsters have to be transfered to something, I assume there will be a sort of DQIX version on the WII or a Dragon Quest Monsters like on the DS? Well best to wait until confirmations from Square Enix themselves then fully speculating about things that might not happen.

Just checking the website the party will be held on 12 and 13 May, so write that down into your agenda's.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

When you say monster, you mean Dragon Quest Monsters right????? Monster Hunter 3 killer if so. But the translation specifically says something about raised monsters from Dragon Quest 9 to be transfered to the Wii. Any french Vgcharters can translate?

I also have some trouble with the "unannounced games" part. It follows immediately right after Crystal Chronicles Wii bit but they didnt specifiy if its for Nintendo consoles or unannounced games in general.

----------------------

Google tranlsated version(sorry, no quotes. I still can't figure how to use them on this new posting console):

Shinji Hashimoto de Square Enix gave some details on the project Fabula Nova Crystallis during an interview with the Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream, the person in charge indicates to us as well as the world of Final Fantasy XIII will be spread out over 10 years, a long period a little with the manner of the saga Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings. Hashimoto also announces that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers on Wii, for which one has very few details, will exploit the Wii controller fully, and recalls that Square Enix will make important advertisements of still unknown plays at the time of the Public garden Enix Party 2007 (12 and May 13 next), Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, by specifying (with a smile) that the fans of Nintendo and Enix Public garden should follow very close the event Square Enix Party the 2007 month next. In addition, the Japanese magazine Gamelabo publishes in its heading rumours rather interesting information which relates to Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky on Nintendo DS, apparently, it would be possible for the player to transfer the monsters which it will have raised on Nintendo DS towards Wii, information to be taken with tweezers of course. Lastly, the Japanese magazine Famitsu Wii & DS deliver its predictions to us on the next grosses left on Wii and Nintendo DS. According to them, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire on Nintendo DS could leave during July to Japan, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Boxing ring of Fates in August, Super Mario Galaxy on Wii in October, Dragon Quest IX: Protectors of the Sky in November, and Super Bros Smash. Brawl on Wii in December. Last information to enclose this News dedicated to Square Enix, it would seem that Final Fantasy: Anniversary Edition on PSP, which left today to Japan and which is planned for next June 26 in the United States, contains already an option making it possible to activate the English subtitles as these images prove it.

-------------------

OMG. SSBM in December and SMG in October!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Please be true please be true please be true. 

I posted about this on NeoGAF, fabinou, but I made sure to give you credit for finding it. :)

And for the first time, I can't wait for the party to start. :) 

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Well, in fact, I don't understand...

I even didn't know about monsters that could be raised, in DQ9...

Vanguardian : ok, thanks !!

(I can't do it for myself because I've just been "fired" from neogaf for one month... )

Around the Network
vanguardian1 said:

I posted about this on NeoGAF, fabinou, but I made sure to give you credit for finding it. :)

And for the first time, I can't wait for the party to start. :)

I was just gonna PM you, too. Ignore sporsky. This deserve a whole thread, me thinks since the post he linked too is kinda obscured. I want to read a whole thread to tide me over til npd numbers come in.

The translation ranzchic posted is accurate i think, it contains all the important informations.

The thing about it being possible to transfer monsters from DQ IX to the wii sounds weird. maybe they mixed up something with DQ Monsters.

However, i'm really looking forward to that square party!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

It seems like they're suggesting a pokemon type link-up system between the wii and DS.

And I think they were reffering to Dragon Quest : Monster Joker or whatever the title is. ;) 

Enix Public Garden!  lol.

SSBB in December?  Rock on.  SMG in October?  Even sweeter!  I was expecting both in the holidays...Metroid though...hmm.  I hope those predictions come true.  Any word on FF:CC's release?  I appear to be the only one who liked the GC game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I rather enjoyed FF:CC myself as well.  At least more than FFXII. ;)

Someone on NeoGAF wrote "Chronotrigger 2 for Wii!"

I replied that such a release would end the console wars rather quickly. ;)