By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 3DS - 25th Zelda Anniversary is here!

Tagged games:

I have just bought it... and it looks super cool... I love it!!!!!

What do you htink of yours?

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Good for you it looks like a great bundle to own. Hope you enjoy the game its excellent. I would recommend you get Mario 3d Land as well if you haven't already! I was tempted to buy the bundle myself but seen as though I already have a 3DS another £165 was too much!

I had a 3ds and Zelda already so i sold it on ebay for £135, I trade in a few more games so i paid £7.80 for this bundle.

I have just need to find teh way to get the ambassador games back on my console.

Super Mario is already waiting for me home....

Switch!!!

Pretty sure you can't get the ambassador games on a new console.

acdcste said:

Pretty sure you can't get the ambassador games on a new console.

I assume if you contacted customer service and notified them of purchasing the new system you could transfer your Nintendo eShop games over to the new system.  There should be a way to register the new system with your Club Nintendo account.  I am sure a quick call to Nintendo's customer service would probably resolve this issue if there is no way to do it online.

Around the Network

if they do transfer, you'd probably have to send both 3DS in for them to do it.

I want it ='(

Ok. My work mates have hide the console from me. When I went to check into my locker I found a note instead of the console: Basically they are going to wrap it up for me and give it back on teh 23rd December.

What A Fxxxing Shxxy Joke!

Switch!!!

Nice work mates lol