By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 19th Nov 2011

great for Zelda!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Wait, what? Why no more "Americas"? I mean, all that time the "Americas Pre-Order Chart" was only for USA? Or you guys will release some more Pre-Order Chart, like Japan and EMEAA?
Yes, im confuse

Rob-Ot said:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is very surprising but the recent previews for the game are all praising it, perhaps that is the reason for the rise in pre-orders. The game will bomb in Japan so maybe the West will help it profit.

Itll not bomb in Japan, it most likely will sell on Tales number not Final Fantasy numbers (wich is by no way bad) and will sell well but not spetacularly on the West. Anywhay to profit like you say, this game needs to sell a very small number of copies, it was made on a 1 year production cicle on an already existing engine reusing word/characters and game systens, regardless of the final quality of the game (wich will be good I believe), XIII-2 is a cash grab and will do wonders to Squenix bank account.

Wait, so the preorder numbers haven't been adjusted down, it's just been changed to represent the US only? Cool...

Does this mean that "Americas" is being made so it can finally be split up, "EMEAA" style?

Or am I reading too much into it.

Around the Network
ioi said:
pezus said:

And :O, could it be? Are we getting an EMEAA pre-order chart?

Oh and: PC domination! 2 out of the top 5 games are PC games!

Or maybe something even better...

Stop teasing us! TELL US NOW!!! please :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I'm one of those SWTOR preorders :P This game wasn't even on my radar until I played in the beta a couple of weeks ago. After playing that I immediately preordered so I could get early access. And I've been selected for the beta again this weekend - which starts in 1hr 48mins :)

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

LoL, ioi's so cool!! : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Were previous charts adjusted to USA only?

Because all our comparison charts are now invalid if not :(

kivi95 said:
ioi said:
pezus said:

And :O, could it be? Are we getting an EMEAA pre-order chart?

Oh and: PC domination! 2 out of the top 5 games are PC games!

Or maybe something even better...

Stop teasing us! TELL US NOW!!! please :)

Oh God, im so excited!