By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome Back MontanaHatchet!

i guess its good to have the guy back. welcome back.

Around the Network

Wow. Very nice to see all these old familiar faces. Reminds me of the VGC of old, and hopefully we can go back to what the site used to be. People can defend the new layout all they want, but there is a reason most of the old members left; and I'm all for trying to bring them back. Ioi's recent words and old members returning give me hope for the future of VGC. Really looking forward to the upcoming changes.

Snesboy said:

A lot of those older users are on Night Societe and South Side of the Sky now.

I wouldn't really say that when most of those "said users" don't go to those sites any more either....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

MontanaHatchet said:
quigontcb said:
@Talon: It's good to see you back dude. I remember talking with you and Brett all the time back in the day about straightening out the DB. I actually found this thread because I was looking for direction on an issue I found on the latest JP chart that involves the DB. I just don't know what to do/who to contact :(

Anyways, glad you are well and makin babies. The new layout of the site does have certain advantages, but it's also a bit overwhelming and feels disjointed in some regards. Anyways, I hope you'll be back in full force one day. I'd like to do the same. I had to fall off the map for about a year when I joined the military and had to do tons of training. I've been trying to get back into the swing of things here slowly, but find myself kinda confused about certain things and just don't know what's going on sometimes. Oh well, I do my best with the time I have.

@Montana: Welcome back and congrats. It's good to see an old familiar face here again. I remember that you used to chafe my tushie sometimes haha. Still, that was years ago and I'm glad to see you back :P

WOAH! Quigon, it's good to see you. You were part of the original DB crew. I honestly wished I had worked on the DB more but usually moderating and school would take up all my time. When the site makes its transition, we'll definitely need talented people to help the site rise further in prominence. 2012 is likely going to be a huge year for the site and it'd definitely be nice to see some older faces sticking around.

Also, not sure what I did to bother you back in the day since it's been a while. I apologize if I did anything to make you feel uncomfortable on the site.

No worries man, it's all in the past. I was actually smiling when I wrote that about you ticking me off a time or two. It wasn't anything big at all.

I'm excited about the changes coming up and it sure sounds like a return to form for VGC. It's good to have you back :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Snesboy said:
makingmusic476 said:
Carl2291 said:
I regret not going into VGC IM all too often.

Looked really... Erm... Fun.

This one's my favorite:

http://i.imgur.com/onJlt.jpg

And I have another fun one lying around from when I called out a YesWiiCan alt.

ooo, please post it. :) Wasn't I apart of that one?

Nope, you weren't.

http://i.imgur.com/AztbG.jpg

And sorry for seeing this so late.  ^^