By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome Back MontanaHatchet!

MontanaHatchet said:

Dang, never knew Bod was such a good looking guy too.

I don't know the full story of this clan situation, but come on. You're a great member and you were a great mod. I've called a guy an asshole, said the community was full of idiots, had a steamy sex chat on my wall, made snarky posts on the mod forums, told sex stories on the VGC IM, made 10 paragraph rants on the forums, and pissed off plenty of people. You're a saint compared to me .

He's posted pics on gaf?  I think I've seen him before, but I don't remember that.

*scours the "post new pics of yourself" thread*

And most of your issues weren't a direct and knowing breach of staff policy.  Though I blame it partially on my immaturity and general mod noobishness at the time.   And the alt was made sometime around when the servers f'ed up and everybody was unbanned, so I didn't think it as that big a deal.   I think.  The dates are a bit foggy in my head.  But the alt wasn't banned for like a year and a half, so it turned into a big deal.

I'll PM you the accounts so you can view their mod history for yourself.

Around the Network

It'll be interesting to see which sites each mod goes too, that an the inevitable new ones

MM476, all I can say is that the fact that you're beating yourself up this much about it only demonstrates how much you've matured. I vaguely remember bygone days when I liked you but your bias often clouded your judgment. Now, we hardly cross paths but you seem extremely reliable.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Whom do you serve?

Tease.

The Killzone 2 clan was awesome :P .. I still have the strategy sessions around somewhere, and I still recall we managed to claim number 27 spot worldwide while i was an active part of it.

Those were good times !..

Well I realize you brought it up in a negative context, but you know, besides that unfortunate incident which I somehow hadn't actually heard of before, it was awesome :P

And if you would dedicate time to the forums again, you would most definitely be a great mod. As you used to be. I also agree with your post about mod behaviour. It would go a long way towards restoring the forums.

@Montana, it seemed to be a focus of your post and while I realize you had other points, the reason I took issue with it, was that I know that I'd certainly feel unwelcome if I had been in the group you described. I thought I'd bring it up mainly because I'm not directly affected by it and I figured you possibly hadn't concidered the implications you may have put on newer posters who actually contribute. Coincidentially this thread has gotten me to once again post a bit in the forums. :P

And i think some sort of approval system would be good, but as you, and others mention.. It shouldn't be a strict one.

Basically, anything that strangulates the abilities of forum users and the forum overall should be carefully considered before implemented, while anything that helps guide the forum to prosperity should be welcomed.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Oh my, that wolf-loving, zelda-dissing guy is back. Who would have thought.

Anyways, where is the watchmaker?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Squilliam said:
Whom do you serve?

I remember you.

You're that Austrian guy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

why are people having a go at sigs,you can turn them off and if they are too big you can warn them but i like sigs,it gives people a chance to express themselves or do whatever they want,

send all new accounts to seece,he seems like he'll stop alt id's,i think i find that the most annoying thing

i don't think we shaould start going all nazi on thread content just becuase its not up your street though,it sounds a bit righteous to me

Above & Beyond

Squilliam said:
Whom do you serve?

You're alive!!!

This thread is great, it brings great posters back to the forums!

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
MM476, all I can say is that the fact that you're beating yourself up this much about it only demonstrates how much you've matured. I vaguely remember bygone days when I liked you but your bias often clouded your judgment. Now, we hardly cross paths but you seem extremely reliable.

I can only hope that's the case, and I thank you for your kind words.  =)