By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/14 ~ 11/20

Great 3DS, PS3 and PSP sales.

Around the Network

wheres Ni no Kuni?

Great for COD and PS3 but wow look at the Halo sales

pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:
There is one more big JRPG bomb in store for Japan later this year (and what a sales fail that game is going to be)....Ninokuni was just the beginning.

Zelda?

No Final Fantasy XIII-2

I'm predicting a 300K opening and 500K LTD sales.

3DS exploded in Japan and HOLY COW! Nino BOMBA!

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

Xbox 360 really really dead in Japan this year, hopefully it's potential successor will fare better, Halo: Anniversary in line with what i had expected though, only "main" Halo games have any hope of 50k> in Japan.

Very nice numbers for 3ds, and a decent boost for PS3.

Rob-Ot said:
pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:
There is one more big JRPG bomb in store for Japan later this year (and what a sales fail that game is going to be)....Ninokuni was just the beginning.

Zelda?

No Final Fantasy XIII-2

I think you're educated enough on the state of FFXIII-2 in the comgnet chart to know that it will do better than that..

Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:
pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:

Zelda?

No Final Fantasy XIII-2

I think you're educated enough on the state of FFXIII-2 in the comgnet chart to know that it will do better than that..

I am but I don't think you are. XIII-2 is showing half the growth Type-0 was showing and Type-0 opened at 456K

XIII-2 looks like it will barely get much past 550 points which points to a 300K-ish opening with a limp to 500K following it's. 

Rob-Ot said:
Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:
pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:

Zelda?

No Final Fantasy XIII-2

I am but I don't think you are. XIII-2 is showing half the growth Type-0 was showing and Type-0 opened at 456K

XIII-2 looks like it will barely get much past 550 points which points to a 300K-ish opening with a limp to 500K following it's. 

I'm confused so it will end up with more points than Type 0 but will have less sales than Type 0?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Rob-Ot said:
Boutros said:
Rob-Ot said:
pezus said:
Rob-Ot said:

Zelda?

No Final Fantasy XIII-2

FFXIII-2 did 11 points today and Type-0  did 7 points back then...it's doing better so a better FW is to be expected.