By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Devil May Cry 4 More Cheaper on 360 then PS3?

Same here in France.

360 version >> 60€

Ps3 version >> 70€ 

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
More Cheaper???

It is either Cheaper or More cheap.

"Most cheaperest" is also acceptable.

Alot of 360 games are generally cheaper than PS3 ones from what I have seen.

PC games always cheaper! Orange box was £15 cheaper on PC the console versions!!

It must be a PAL market trend. In the US, multiplatform games are the same price on 360 and PS3.

Im actrally surprised in EB there advertising Ps3 one not 360 Weird

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

Just had a look down town:

Kane & Lynch £15 cheaper on xbox

Assasins Creed £5 Cheaper on xbox

Well... either MS is putting some dough in the kitty to make 360 versions cheaper... Publishers are pushing for more money from PS3 owners ('cause they can afford more expensive console obviously) to offset smaller install base... or there's something fishy afoot.

Seems mighty peculiar to have a different RRP on the same item for different consoles.

EliteStance said:
Well... either MS is putting some dough in the kitty to make 360 versions cheaper... Publishers are pushing for more money from PS3 owners ('cause they can afford more expensive console obviously) to offset smaller install base... or there's something fishy afoot.

Seems mighty peculiar to have a different RRP on the same item for different consoles.

Perhaps Microsfots liscensing fees are lower and companies are only pushing it in the US cause the 360 already sells massive games there?

PC versions always are cheaper due to the lack of royalties (i.e. money 3rd parties pay to the console manufacturer in order to get their game on the market).

Generally multiplatform games here in the UK are the same price as eachother, they are grossly overpriced in stores anyway so i tend to buy online and save myself around £10 per game :D