By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Baldur's Gate still Kicking?

I was extremely keen on BG2 something like 6 years ago, and remember beating it at least five times. My greatest achievement was installing the Ascension mod, and soloing the game with a Fighter/Mage/Thief. The only thing that I didn't bother figuring out how to kill was Demogorgon, a sloppiness that continues to shame me. ;__;

If I had to name a single game as my all-time favorite, it would probably be Baldur's Gate 2.

Around the Network

I still need to finish BG1 before playing BG2 ^^

but I have purchased the full pack (4 games/add-on) for 10$

Time to Work !

Baldur's Gate 2 is good for the story, but Baldur's gate 1 is great for just futzing around with. It's a lot more free roaming and if you want to go someplace, you just go there, you don't have to be told how to get there first.

But then I look at Baldur's Gate 2, and it's got this huge library and all the kits, and the spells, and the items and armor and weapons. *sighs *

Wait, I just thought of something, has anyone else actually successfully assembled the 3 pantaloons? Without hacking the game for it?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her