By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 7 Thread

Tagged games:

3DS Friend Code: 5413 - 0232 - 9676
Identification: G-cyber45
3DS Games owned: SM3dLand, Starfox,
Near Future 3DS Game Purchases: Mario Kart 7 very soon

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I'm guessing Rol is much better at Mario Kart 7 than on Mario Kart Wii?

No, he's just as crappy. RCTjunkie, added you.

KylieDog said:
 What else is annoying is when you press to use an item just as you get hit by one, you do not fire until you've finished recovering from the attack by which time you probably do not want to use the item that never fired anymore, but tough luck you're doing so (this happens in single player also).

AGH, this bothers me SO much! It's my one severe gripe with this game. =

As far as the other issues go, they seem to be server/lag issues. I haven't played online yet, but considering that stuff never happens in Single Player, it's likely that the online portion is just in the shitter since the game just came out a few days ago.

routsounmanman said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I'm guessing Rol is much better at Mario Kart 7 than on Mario Kart Wii?

No, he's just as crappy. RCTjunkie, added you.

Oh, because when I raced him I beat him pretty casually.

Anyone else having trouble with online matches in mariokart 7?

Around the Network

Loving this game so much!

I do have a question about the online though... does anyone know if there is a quicker/easier way to race against a single friend or do we need to set up a community just so the two of us can race?

Ok no troubles anymore. Nintendo fixed my router o_O. Go here if you get a connection error aswell
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/assets/js/doc_frame.jsp?f=/systems/3ds/en_na/contact.jsp?source=main&l=

Got totally brutalized by everyone on line, last night. Wow. Even my beloved Rainbow Road failed to net me a victory. I'm gonna go back and play single player GP and hope I can get some better equipment.

Just got the game myself and I'm giving the SP a go.

My FC is 3780-9209-1384 if anyone wants to add me.

Edit - Added Rol, d21Lewis, Luthor, RTCjunkie, routsounmanman and the VGCcommunity

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I may be getting this game before Christmas, it all depends on what happens though.