By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Folklore worth it?

I've been considering getting Folklore for a little while now, but I wanted to know if its worth the money. Feedback is appreciated =D

Around the Network

It's a decent game, but definitely not worth the money, at least in my opinion.

i saw that game when i was out buyin games for my bro... wasn't too sure about it either, still not. it did look interesting to me tho. sorry cant offer feedback, but i'm kinda curious to if its any good or not

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I would say so. But try the demo first.

If you liked the demo then it is worth it. The story is great and there is enough variation in the worlds and folks to keep it interesting all the way through. There is quite alot to do if you take into account the sidequests, getting all the folk/costumes and the DLC (reasonably priced, Xmas pack is free). It really just depends on wether or not you liked the combat system, which you can get a good feel for from the demo.

Around the Network

well its the best rpg on the ps3(except oblivion)

Ok, I'll download the demo tonight and give it a shot. Thanks again for your input!

Rather than take random peoples advice who may or may not have the same tastes as you try the demo.

twesterm said:
Rather than take random peoples advice who may or may not have the same tastes as you try the demo.

just in case you misread my post...

insomniac17 said:
Ok, I'll download the demo tonight and give it a shot. Thanks again for your input!

besides, I have read reviews from a lot of sites, and while not all of them say its the best, they say its at least worth a shot if you are a fan of RPGs which I am.

I have it and I have to say it is an innovative really cool good looking game. If you are not sure, wait for it to be around $50 and buy it. I think it is worth the $60, but as I say before if you are not sure wait a little and then buy it......It is a must have game for every PS3 owner.

Here is the link for the IGN REVIEW of Folklore:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/824/824614p1.html