By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I went to go buy a 360 today but...

they were all sold out. Damn it. I tried Wal Mart, EB games, and Future shop. All they had is the Arcade version and the Halo Edition (neither of which I want). 

I'd either buy the elite or the regular one.

Around the Network

Really? That's a surprise but I suppose it's a good thing for Microsoft. Just wait about a week when all the stores get post Christmas shipments, you'll definitely be able to get your hands on one soon.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Those Halo Edition 360s. I wonder when there price will be dropped below regular 360s.

RSEagle said:
Really? That's a surprise but I suppose it's a good thing for Microsoft. Just wait about a week when all the stores get post Christmas shipments, you'll definitely be able to get your hands on one soon.

I think your right. They said they're getting some shipments in a week or two.

Kasz216 said:
Those Halo Edition 360s. I wonder when there price will be dropped below regular 360s.

But, but BUT... is HALO

On topic, I tought this was a trap...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

yea get the premium with the 2 games

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

They should just bite the bullet and package halo 3 with them. They might actually sell that way.

terran77 said:
They should just bite the bullet and package halo 3 with them. They might actually sell that way.

Or recall them a paint them a less ugly color and re-release them as Grand Theft Auto Edition 360's.

360 ran into supply problems in north america at Christmas... I think that in most places you could get one if you looked. But, many places ran out of stock of everything except arcade.

everyone knows that Microsoft is intentionally holding back stock in order to increase demand.

yeah, I know, played out and not in good taste, but I figured I'd do it before someone else did it without even bothering to apologize. Sorry.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her