By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I went to go buy a 360 today but...

One reason maybe why supply of 360 are running short is all those who bought a 360 a year ago had to get a replacement.

Around the Network

lies all lies!!!

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

When out shopping for Wii games I didn't see many 360s and no Wii's, but nice stacks of PS3s at Best Buy. I'm a little amazed at the way they stack PS3s as instead of a safe pyramid it was a square stack over 5' tall. It didn't look particularly stable and I wonder how many of the outer PS3s have been knocked to the floor?

well wich one did you buy the cge

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

jimbo said:
When out shopping for Wii games I didn't see many 360s and no Wii's, but nice stacks of PS3s at Best Buy. I'm a little amazed at the way they stack PS3s as instead of a safe pyramid it was a square stack over 5' tall. It didn't look particularly stable and I wonder how many of the outer PS3s have been knocked to the floor?

That's how they do it by me to.  Hadn't even thought of that.  Have to remember to get a nice middle one.  Or a used 20 gig online per previous plan.

Around the Network

To be honest I think 360 is both seling well and has slowed down their shipment #s

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

koopatrooper said:
well wich one did you buy the cge

I didn't buy one today. I'm gonna go back near the end of the month when they should have the premium 360 in stock.

Smidlee said:
One reason maybe why supply of 360 are running short is all those who bought a 360 a year ago had to get a replacement.

Troll the Microsoft forum with a stupid post like that again and you'll get a three day ban to think about what you post and where you post it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

^^

I've seen worse trolls...not that I support them.

Smidlee said:

LOL. That was hilarious. =))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far