By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

One of my cousins that doesn't like Mario, just bought SMB3 on the VC with the left over 500 points he had from buying the Internet channel :O

It'll be his first Mario game, I wonder if he'll like it.

SMB3 (on GBA) was my first Mario and I liked it, but it's only my fifth favorite today. It was really hard to me when I first started playing, I died like 100 times before I beat the first four levels o_O

I do hope he likes it though.  I'll be gifting him LoZ soon to see if he likes that. (LoZ was my first Zelda game as well)

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

SMB3 is okay, but my favorite 2D mario is Super Mario World. Galaxy is the best 3D mario.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If it is a young cousin be prepared for ' Oh this game sucks'.

Great game but compared to world it shows it's age.

Wow, my first videogames are Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World. You're first mario game was on the GBA!? o_O

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
Wow, my first videogames are Super Mario All-Stars and Super Mario World. You're first mario game was on the GBA!? o_O

Yeah o_O in 2006 :D

Anyway, he said at first "OMG IT SUCKS" and then left to play Medal of Honor 2 on the Wii or something (sigh) but now when I logged on it said I had an offline message,  and he said in it "i've been playing SMB3 some more. it's pretty good but it's EVIL and ridicolously hard".

I would have told him to get SMW but he would have had to have bought more Wii Points and a classic controller. With SMB3 he already had the 500 wii points and he could use the Wiimote to play.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

supermario128 said:
SMB3 is okay, but my favorite 2D mario is Super Mario World. Galaxy is the best 3D mario.

I agree.

SMW was my favorite Mario until Galaxy.

SMW was my first game ever :)

Bah. I liked Mario 3 better than World. Had much better variety and creativity, and was actually LONGER than world (if you didn't warp.)

My First 'Mario' game was Donkey Kong. If you don't consider that a 'Mario Game' then my first Mario Game was Mario Bros. (no not super mario bros on the NES)

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Might I also suggest a more descriptive topic title. Would probably create a bit more thread traffic...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X