By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So what will MW3 sell Week 1?

Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Well how about that, the game had an opening of 11.4 million, when you add in around 200,000 for Japan. It looks like im the closest afterall and wont have to spend a dime lol.

No, that would make Carl the closest.

Ah it would, just about though, itd need to be over 11.65 for me to be closest, itll be that close i'll just say i was closest so i dont have to waste no money.

Around the Network
The_Joker_Product said:
Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Well how about that, the game had an opening of 11.4 million, when you add in around 200,000 for Japan. It looks like im the closest afterall and wont have to spend a dime lol.

Ah it would, just about though, itd need to be over 11.65 for me to be closest, itll be that close i'll just say i was closest so i dont have to waste no money.

Wasting money? :-S

Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:

"we'll see which one of us ends up with the most accurate prediction, heck i may even buy the winner a PSN or Xbox Live card (a cheap one mind you)."

And now i dont have to.

The_Joker_Product said:
Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Seece said:
The_Joker_Product said:

"we'll see which one of us ends up with the most accurate prediction, heck i may even buy the winner a PSN or Xbox Live card (a cheap one mind you)."

And now i dont have to.

Ah ok, I'm sure Carl will be grateful!!!

If the preview is anything to go by it sold 260,000 in Japan, which means that i was indeed the closest and am better than all of you at everything.

Around the Network

for a FPS in Japan that is nice sales...

COD is big everywhere...