By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD: MW3 The Vet and the Noob Trailer

I thought it was kind of stupid,but yet kind of amusing at the same time. so overall so,so,for me.

Around the Network

Best live action trailer of the year.
You guys think EA is taking notes?

I thought it was stupid. Black ops one was shot better and felt more about the game. This one was just seems overboard and like they just tried to do the "cool thing". Rocket part was alright.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

I think EA has realized that mega sales are about getting the initial game to be a mega hit and then creating hype through marketing to milk money like crazy through Sequels.

Lol making fun of COD there, anyways my point is marketing is very important. The COD people market the games like a big film blockbuster.

Even if MW3 is the last big hit and the series just dies after, it and MW2 and Black Ops would have sold a combined 75 million copies by the end WW. That is just insane.

they both LITERALLY did the exact same thing......that's COD's "skill" for you

Around the Network

You know you guys are funny...

The over the top style is what COD is and the version for Black Ops was very well liked and it appears this one will be as well.

It may be the same style, but its damn effective and frankly that is what COD is all about.

just saw on tv, awesome trailer!!!

Good ad!

lol that was hilarious

Damn, I'm Johnny come late. I saw this for the first time tonight during Sunday night football (good game). As if the whole commercial wasn't good enough, Dwight Howard with the noob tube at the end was classic. Very good commercial, they know how to make them.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.