By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - James Bond 23 to be called Skyfall?

What do you think of this?

Awesome 11 35.48%

Cool 3 9.68%

Whatever 8 25.81%

Sucks 0 0%

Really friggin sucks 0 0%

News is fake and/or homosexual 1 3.23%

I hate Bond 1 3.23%

I hate Daniel Craig 1 3.23%

Javier Bardem is awesome 1 3.23%

See results 4 12.90%

Total:30

Disregard my last post. I looked it up and apparently it is official, the movie is going to be called Skyfall.

@ ryan the last movie was named after a FLeming short story. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I have given it some thought and decided that I have changed my mind and rather like the title Skyfall.

It reminds me of Thunderball and is better that naming the film Tomorrow is Better Than Yesterday Because Now You're Going To Die or something like that.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
I have given it some thought and decided that I have changed my mind and rather like the title Skyfall.

It reminds me of Thunderball and is better that naming the film Tomorrow is Better Than Yesterday Because Now You're Going To Die or something like that.

Yeah I'm with you, I didn't like the title at first, but its growing on me already. 

I'm not the biggest Craig fan but I'm kind of psyched that Javier Bardem is the bad guy, he was really good in No Country. If he puts on another performance like that he'll be an awesome villain. 

Ralph FIennes is also in it and I like him too.

This might actually turn out to be really good. Let's hope so.

BasilZero said:
Whats with alot of titles starting with "Sky" in their name. Oh well, hope this one is as good as the others ;)

Yeah its weird eh, Skyward Sword, Skyrim and now Skyfall. I guess its just a cool word...