By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Rioting in Oakland - Live Stream. Crap is Hitting Fan!

mrstickball said:
chocoloco said:
mrstickball said:
chocoloco said:
Shoot it looks like a guy got messed up bad. I wonder how much bigger it is than what is shown.

A lot bigger. They are focusing on just that one incedent on camera 5... There are at least 10 different views. Before the car incendent, they were panning all over the city.

Do you happen to live in Oakland? I would probably go out if I lived there of course I wouldn't want to get gassed so I would think twice.

No. I live in Ohio. I've been glued to the feed well before the cameras decided to focus on this one incendent.

I've been to SF before, though.

Where at? Youngstown man myself.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:
Peaceful protests indeed ...

This is Oakland aka one of the most violent cities in America. 

Circleville.... Which is about 20mi south of Columbus.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

We are fucking Americans and to good for this type of shit.

Protesting is one thing, violence is another.

@ Squrril

Also you are generalizing an entire protest and thousands of people based on the actions of a few. Never a good thing to do because it leads to hate and closed mindedness.

Around the Network

people in syria dont have the right to protest, but manage to do it peacefully, while they are being killed off left and right.

and yet these people who have that right just want to act like a bunch of retards....

its interesting.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If people can't protest peacefully, then their right to protest should be removed

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

chocoloco said:
@ Squrril

Also you are generalizing an entire protest and thousands of people based on the actions of a few. Never a good thing to do because it leads to hate and closed mindedness.

Right ... Because the hard-left is known for peaceful protests and anti-capitalist, communist and anarchist protests never devolve into rioting

HappySqurriel said:
chocoloco said:
@ Squrril

Right ... Because the hard-left is known for peaceful protests and anti-capitalist, communist and anarchist protests never devolve into rioting

Nice to see you fail to see my point again. We are talking about one riot in one very violent city and you want to go and generalize that action to the whole movement. Closed minded thinking period.
On top of it, you bend my statements to your thinking trying to say I am just a liberal that is trying to say they never are violent. Wrong I am saying you cannot you use one example to create truths about people. That leads to things like racism, sexism and agism. 

chocoloco said:
HappySqurriel said:
chocoloco said:
@ Squrril

Nice to see you fail to see my point again. We are talking about one riot in one very violent city and you want to go and generalize that action to the whole movement. Closed minded thinking period.
On top of it, you bend my statements to your thinking trying to say I am just a liberal that is trying to say they never are violent. Wrong I am saying you cannot you use one example to create truths about people. That leads to things like racism, sexism and agism. 

Although it's only the second case of rioting.  It's not like it's the only case of violence in the OWS movement.

There are countless charges of assualt, rape, theft and much more.

I could be wrong here, but I could of swore you were one of the people who considered the teaparty to be extremists and racists despite no actual violence or racism. 

I would suggest that there is far more of a basis for HS's comments then the above.