By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I won an Uncharted 3 Limited Collectors Edition!!! (Images inside)

Tagged games:

osamanobama said:
Laurel Aitken said:

I had already pre-ordered the Uncharted 3 Collectors edition. But today I got a call from Sony Mexico, 'cause I took part in a thing called "The Uncharted Challenge" and they told me I won it plus some beer and snacks =P. And I'm getting it today, a couple hours before launch. It's gonna be delivered by some guys dressed as Nathan Drake... and cameras are gonna be there... I feel awkward.

lucky basterd.

1)what is this "Uncharted Challenge" you speek of

2) how did you participate in said challenge

It was a contest here in Mexico. You had to ask sony Mexico for a code (just by sending an e-mail), with that code and a facebook acount you entered a page and answered some questions (you chose the answer from multiple options). For each correct answer they gave you certain point depending on how fast you answered it.

That was basically it. I was surprised when I was told I won. The main prize was this limited colectors edition and  a Sony bravia 3D TV.

Around the Network

Thats awesome dude! How did you enter to win this anyway? :o

^_^

funny they included beers. LOL

congrat btw,

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
skeezer said:
Thats awesome dude! How did you enter to win this anyway? :o

Just saw a banner on a web page, and there was all the info. I sended a mail asking for a code to participate and that was it.