By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I won an Uncharted 3 Limited Collectors Edition!!! (Images inside)

Tagged games:

wow! congrats dude!

Around the Network

That is going to be worth mad money. If I remember correctly U2 collectors editions (unopened) were worth a lot. This is opened but its a giant fucking chest and there are only 8 of them! Hold onto that!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

congrats! looks really cool. Glad the game is good too

Thanks everyone for the cheers =)
I'm gonna go play some uncharted now!

WOW!
your so lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahh im so excited for this game, I'm more jealous that you have it then you have that amazing chest

Around the Network

That is one epic chest. You're so lucky. Thanks for sharing!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Man that's bad ass. Congrats on that... Hope the beer was at least a good brand too!

I'd get drunk, stuffed on crap food, and play UC3 all day/night. :)

Wow! Im impressed. Congrats!

Wow that is pretty cool man, that chest looks sweet.

Laurel Aitken said:

I had already pre-ordered the Uncharted 3 Collectors edition. But today I got a call from Sony Mexico, 'cause I took part in a thing called "The Uncharted Challenge" and they told me I won it plus some beer and snacks =P. And I'm getting it today, a couple hours before launch. It's gonna be delivered by some guys dressed as Nathan Drake... and cameras are gonna be there... I feel awkward.

lucky basterd.

1)what is this "Uncharted Challenge" you speek of

2) how did you participate in said challenge