By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

+Return of the Jedi
-Staying Alive

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
JEMC said:

If you have voted Twins up twice and no one has voted it down, how come it's alive with only your last 2 points?

Anyway, here are my votes

+Platoon

-Dead Poets Society

Without going through and counting again, could it be the rule change that made this happen? Every three hours to vote now, so to make it fair for people who were fine with the five hours I changed it to -2 points for down votes.  I thought everyone was fine with the new changes, because those were the too suggestions I recieved. According to my paper it went from 3-4-2. And I think I skipped over writing it once when it was down to 1. Thanks for pointing it out. When I go through them all again tonight I will recount it.

+Evil Dead 2

-Sea of love

No worries. I noticed that after seeing that your last 2 posts had the same movies and when I went to the frst post to see how the things were, Twins had 2 points, your 2 + points (or so I thought).

+Police Academy

-Top Gun

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+ Roger Rabbit
- Staying Alive

+Rain Man
-Twins

+ Ghostbusters
- Sea of Love

Around the Network

+ Rambo 3
- Tootsie

+ Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Poltergeist

+Back to the Future
-Police Academy

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

+ Evil Dead
- Rambo III

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

+ The abyss
- Crocodile Dundee 2