By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

+Twins
-E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

Around the Network
archbrix said:
TT Makaveli said:

but also...i was looking into this thread today the frist time and are u serious? u got stupid shit like Rambo 3, Superman 2 and stuff like that but not SCARFACE!?!?! R U SERIOUS? maybe cause Scarface would be the clear winner or what?this movie is the definition of the 80s...the music, the clothes & Tony muthafukkin Montana...hellooo!

Check the link in the OP; except for the two Evil Dead movies, this list is of the Top 100 money makers of the '80s... Scarface wasn't eligible.

ohh sry...but you know i looked at the list and even knowing before "man im gonna vote for Scarface" and than i see some bullshit movies and cant find it so im literally going off ^^

+E.T
-Fatal Attraction

+ The abyss
- Poltergeist

+ Back to the Future
- The War of the Roses

Around the Network

+ War of the Roses, The
- Porky's

TT Makaveli said:
archbrix said:

Check the link in the OP; except for the two Evil Dead movies, this list is of the Top 100 money makers of the '80s... Scarface wasn't eligible.

ohh sry...but you know i looked at the list and even knowing before "man im gonna vote for Scarface" and than i see some bullshit movies and cant find it so im literally going off ^^

Lol, yeah I know what you mean.  I was the same way with "Big Trouble in Little China" and "The Shining".

I'm sure he'll include all of these in the bonus round, though.

+ Poltergeist
- Terms of Endearment

+The Naked Gun

-Cocktail

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+ ET
- Always

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)