By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Need A New Poll? Part Deux!

wiiforever said:
we do need a new poll! it should be daily

I think weekly is fine...even bi-weekly would be great.  But I don't think we need a daily.  That's too much work for teh mods/ioi, and it doesn't give everyone time to see it and vote.

Around the Network

^^Yeah I agree I like seeing what the average vote turned out to be.

Also is there a way of viewing past polls, it would be cool if we could add this.

Double post.

Triple post; website is kinda slow.

cool48 said:
^^Yeah I agree I like seeing what the average vote turned out to be.

Also is there a way of viewing past polls, it would be cool if we could add this.

Click on view results...then, in the address bar change the pollid number.  Right now it is 20...just go back from there.  I'm not sure if the 1-9 polls are 01....02....03....or just 1.....2.....3, but you can check yourself.

It would be easy to link to a page that showed previous polls, or even just have a previous button....but I'm not sure that it's a big enough deal to have it be done.  Just be lucky we got a new poll! 

Around the Network

Sorry for the poll guys, but ioi had different thoughts from me (seperating GTA4 by platform, removing Wii Play and putting in Wii Fit...).

Hey everyone....anyone got any suggestions for a new poll?

Ok, people. Let's start rousing the fires for a new poll...keep this bumped with your suggestions and we may just see a new query by the end of the day.

Worst Games Ever.

Must include Awesome Possum, E.T. and Lair. Okay, I can let Lair slip because there's worse out there but Awesome Possum and E.T. STAYS!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Here's a poll idea....

What do you think of Phil Harrison leaving Sony?

A...He's abandoning the ship before it sinks

B...He's dead weight...Toss him aside

C...Atari has a new savior

D...Never talk smack about Sony Japan

E...Phil Who?