By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Diomedes1976 said:
Ah ,now I see ,we have been seeing information from French media about the PS3 being above 500K but that isnt useful at all .GFk has to email personally every one of the fanboys of the site to confirm this it seems .

Probably the media is making up the numbers themselves .They talk with one or two guys they know in some random stores and come up with their own numbers .And ,be sure ,when the real data arrives through Gfk it will no doubt contradict radically the info the french media has been giving .Thats what you think dont you ?

And the MS guy who claimed only 500K in France some two weeks ago its just a nobody that we must not hear ,after all Ioi with his multitude of shops tracked in France that must be probably 0.1% of the market ,he knows better that the MS representative of France himself .

And now I am the nerd who tries to confound reality ?Please guys ,first learn to think straight and by yourselves .Then you should learn one or two things about plausability and factual logic .You are embarrasing yourselves ,I cant believe I am losing so much time with people that dont seem to understand so simple things .

1) Link please, but links to the data not to some sort of article who uses VGChartz as a source :P

2) Sometimes they take anything to have some hits, but if you want us to believe you provide real data, from the source...

3) PR spin, man, I think you have to much faith in the PR

4) I think you are embarrazing yourself , to the whole forum, a couple of times every month

5) If you are unable to provide real evidence, you are wasting your time

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

You guys crack me up.

Diomedese, Leo-J and ZackBlue for the Vgchartz's triple threat Sony Defense Force.

I guess Diomedes1976 should be a bit happier with the French numbers now.

This is awful .Not even providing links do you want to hear .I suppose Les Echos (subscriber of Gfk ) and Znet (who doesnt use this site as source for gods sake )and the french media doesnt know a thing but Ioi who must control over two stores data in whole France knows better .I am not the one who needs to prove anything but the other way around you know .Your twisted logic is starting to puzzle me .

Lets go to the facts .

Ioi controls some 2% retailer data in NA ,in Europe even less .The number of French stores for wich he has data must be counted with one hand fingers .He has had to changed his estimations for sales in Spain ,Germany ,France and Italy as evidencies surfaced via the GFk numbers leaked through some media in these 9 months and the claims of Sony ,Nintendo representatives when some milestones were reached .Adding that information has helped to see the sales trend and correct the numbers and weekly sales .So he did the correct thing and because of that the europe numbers are more accurate now.

Gfk doesnt make public their data nearly ever.Its newspapers and others Gfk subscribers(MCV,etc) that usually make articles with said data.The only exception seems to be Australia where Gfk gives their data each 4-6 months.So to access this kind of data ,neccesary to improve the accuracy of the site,we need to pay attention to this media.

MS representative claiming 500K (and probably even shipped) for end 2007 only gives credibility to the Znet and Les echos numbers.Its not a PR spin ,if it was it would be claiming way more dont you see.The fact that the MS claims more or less coincides with the info of Znet and Les Echos just adds credibility to this.

This is crystal clear .I have provided links and the Znet and Les Echos info coincides with the MS claims ,so after the current logic this is a solid number to think about.Now if anyone wants to say otherwise they should provide a link to the source that says otherwise.Provide a link to Gfk or french media or even a MS representative that says X360 is at 600K or PS3 at 400K something and then we will speak .Until then the only data available goes the other way .And no ,this site isnt a source it only tracks a handful of stores in France how the hell can it be a source for numbers.

Around the Network

My last post isnt for you Ioi but for Fj.Warez and the other guy around .

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I guess not.

Diomedes: "This is awful .Not even providing links do you want to hear .I suppose Les Echos (subscriber of Gfk )"

Did you even bother to read iois last post?

ioi: "The 500k for PS3 in France that bothers you so much is not from GFK. I have spoken to GFK and their figure is much lower."

In any case Gfk should release data end march as last year ,then we will know .