By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metacritic: Uncharted 2 VS Uncharted 3 *Updatd w/ 61 Reviews for U3*

Aldro said:
AV gave Haze a C+ and Uncharted 3 a C

Are you fucking kidding me?

Well, it brought back the score to 93. Making your prediction accurate. You should be happy. :p

Around the Network
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Aldro said:

Well, it brought back the score to 93. Making your prediction accurate. You should be happy. :p

Just because I predicted this to happen doesnt mean I am happy.

Nonetheless:
Seriously, 93 metacritic is still amazing guys. ND won't really lose any acclaim in that regard as they are the lead first party support of Sony in terms of quality (when basing GOTY and meta) [Media molecule being second as LBP1 - 95, LBP2 92, UN2 - 96, UN3 - 93].

But its just so fustraighting to see such a bullshit review!! I can't believe this! Its by far the worst thing I have EVER read. EVEEER.

^^^^Pretty much. So many sites make reviews and are way more credible and this hit-starving site makes a shit review and metacritic eats it up. Unbelievable. But alas, a 93 is still an amazing score

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Aldro said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Aldro said:

Nonetheless:
Seriously, 93 metacritic is still amazing guys. ND won't really lose any acclaim in that regard as they are the lead first party support of Sony in terms of quality (when basing GOTY and meta) [Media molecule being second as LBP1 - 95, LBP2 92, UN2 - 96, UN3 - 93].

But its just so fustraighting to see such a bullshit review!! I can't believe this! Its by far the worst thing I have EVER read. EVEEER.

Well, if you look at their list of publications, A.V. Club is ranked pretty high in terms of popularity. Imma guess it has a lot of weight as compared to the other reviews that gave U3 a perfect score.

On a side note, more sites are giving U3 a lower score vs U2. Even though when you read through some of these reviews, they are saying that it is better.  The review sites should have the one who reviewed U2 review U3 so that there is some kind of comparison.

ils411 said:
Aldro said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
Aldro said:

Nonetheless:

Well, if you look at their list of publications, A.V. Club is ranked pretty high in terms of popularity. Imma guess it has a lot of weight as compared to the other reviews that gave U3 a perfect score.

On a side note, more sites are giving U3 a lower score vs U2. Even though when you read through some of these reviews, they are saying that it is better.  The review sites should have the one who reviewed U2 review U3 so that there is some kind of comparison.

Agree

Around the Network

A:V Club score given the change?

Sorry for english :D

Sorry for English :/