By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel needs to reboot the X-Men movie series.. pronto, is just pathetic compared to recent Marvel movies.

X-Men First Class is very good. I watched it 3 times.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Im personally tired of Marvel movies.

+1 for this.

Last marvel movie I enjoyed was Ironman 1.

Wolverene, Ironman 2, Spiderman 3, Thor, Captain America were all crap.

Xmen First class was a little better but nothing worth bragging about compared to how good the first 2 movies were.

I have to agree here. Wolverine was a disapointment, personally, cause is my fav character in Hqs, Thor was a shame to everyone involved and Spidey 3 too. First class though, was a step in the rigth direction. Let's see what they'll do with it in the future.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I have to agree with the part where the X-men trilogy was not as high production as other Marvel superhero movies, and also the part where there is way too much focus on Wolverine

but I disagree that the series needs a reboot, First Class is the best superhero movie I've seen and did well in box-office and also is nominated for many awards, critic reviews were very positive, and it went No1 in dvd/blu ray sales as well, so here is the reboot

also, not that the movie was originally X-Men Origins: Magneto, but because they wanted a reboot they changed it to First Class

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Wow, so much in that post I disagree with.

First class was far and away much better than other recent Marvel movies (Captain America, Thor etc.). The Amazing Spider-Man trailer looked bad honestly, but I still have high hopes because of the quality actors on board