By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Review Thread!

Tagged games:

@ethomaz: the thing with meta is that they use a weighted average. some sites scores make a bigger impact on the overall score than the others..stupid and why meta isn't good for anything but publicity for a game imho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

wow this thread is becoming BIIIG!

Pavolink said:
Aldro said:
So fucking bullshit...

FROM ND FORUMS:
------------------
These are the biggest sites left to be added on metacritic after they review it. Most of them gave uncharted 2 a 9-10 rating in 2009 (I know I am missing some more sites):
------------------

Worth Playing

Gamer 2.0

Play.tm

DarkZero

Gamervision

RealGamer

Kombo

Gamer's Hell

AceGamez

Gamesstyle

GameShark

GamerNode

Digital Chumps

Game Revolution

Impulse Gamer

MEgamer

Total Playstation

Console Monster

Techboyz

Da GameBoyz

Games MAster UK

Salute Games

ArmChair Empire

CD-Action

PALGN

Cynamite - 9.5/10

The A.VClub

Brightunes

Extreme Gamer

GRYonline

2Critic Tech

Digital Spy

D+DPAD MAg
------------------
Lets all hold hands and pray.. come on.. PLEASE... more 10/10's!

Lets keep updating this quote!

Wait, your average score for this game is between 96 and 97%? While Metacritic have it at 94%, I sincerely hope they add those scores.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Wait, your average score for this game is between 96 and 97%? While Metacritic have it at 94%, I sincerely hope they add those scores.

They wont. Metacritic only adds like half of those that are on my list. We are still waiting for (see above quote). Those will be added to metacritic.

Sucks huh? ^^

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

They wont. Metacritic only adds like half of those that are on my list. We are still waiting for (see above quote). Those will be added to metacritic.

Sucks huh? ^^

Yep, because there is no doubt that I have lost a bet with morenoingrato. I was an idiot to think that Uncharted 3 could score 98%.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Aldro said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Sucks huh? ^^

Yep, because there is no doubt that I have lost a bet with morenoingrato. I was an idiot to think that Uncharted 3 could score 98%.

Well you learned your lession I hope :P

[Updated] Big Sites left:

OPM US

OPM AU

Worth Playing

Gamer 2.0

Play.tm

DarkZero

Gamervision

RealGamer

Kombo

Gamer's Hell

AceGamez

Gamesstyle

GameShark

GamerNode

Digital Chumps

Game Revolution

Impulse Gamer

MEgamer

Total Playstation

Console Monster

Techboyz

Da GameBoyz

Games MAster UK

Salute Games

ArmChair Empire

CD-Action

PALGN

Cynamite 9.5

The A.VClub

Brightunes

Extreme Gamer

GRYonline

2Critic Tech

Digital Spy

D+DPAD MAg

videogameszone gave 93%. i think they print the german play³ magazine so it's up to you which name you put in the op aldro.

http://www.videogameszone.de/Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-PS3-233760/Tests/Uncharted-3-im-Test-fuer-PS3-Der-Spiel-gewordene-Perfektionismus-Unterhaltung-auf-hoechstem-Niveau-851199/2/

btw cynamite = games aktuell. so you shouldn't put both in the op (you haven't done so far)

crissindahouse said:

videogameszone gave 93%. i think they print the german play³ magazine so it's up to you which name you put in the op aldro.

http://www.videogameszone.de/Uncharted-3-Drakes-Deception-PS3-233760/Tests/Uncharted-3-im-Test-fuer-PS3-Der-Spiel-gewordene-Perfektionismus-Unterhaltung-auf-hoechstem-Niveau-851199/2/

btw cynamite = games aktuell. so you shouldn't put both in the op (you haven't done so far)

I havent put cynamite, only games aktuell ;)

Videogameszone will be added shortly :) thx