By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: Uncharted could continue on PlayStation 4

Tagged games:

Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:
There are already THREE Uncharted games. You guys that want another one suck. How could you not want something new and fresh!?

oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things 

Thank you Captain Obvious...

What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and is now true for Uncharted.

=> It will be true of their next franchise too.

I mean seriously, are you that short-sighted?

...Especially since Uncharted has a pretty constant formula. I want a new adventure game from ND, and most would agree with me if they had to choose between that and Uncharted4.

How was story in Crash Bandicoot good?

Congratulations on completely missing my point.

I didnt? Serioisly, theres nothing horrrible about admiting you made a mistake and/or were wrong form time to time

I'm pretty sure it was obvious that he wasn't talking about the story of Crash Bandicoot in particular, he meant that people loved everything about both the Crash and Jak franchises, yet they moved onto making a new franchise. Of course, with Crash it wasn't their choice, but still. You did miss the point, you only hung yourself up on the fact that Crash Bandicoot didn't have a "good" story.

I hope they make a new franchise, innovation is great, and Naughty Dog is great at making new franchises. If they only stick to the Uncharted series for the next generation, then I will be very, very dissapointed.

sigh... playstation gamer: .. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know 

doctor :  What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot   

Am I missing something ???

wait.. what? 

i love crash and Uncharted!!... im confused as to what you point is sir? 

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:
There are already THREE Uncharted games. You guys that want another one suck. How could you not want something new and fresh!?

oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things 

What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and is now true for Uncharted.

...Especially since Uncharted has a pretty constant formula. I want a new adventure game from ND, and most would agree with me if they had to choose between that and Uncharted4.

I didnt? Serioisly, theres nothing horrrible about admiting you made a mistake and/or were wrong form time to time

I'm pretty sure it was obvious that he wasn't talking about the story of Crash Bandicoot in particular, he meant that people loved everything about both the Crash and Jak franchises, yet they moved onto making a new franchise. Of course, with Crash it wasn't their choice, but still. You did miss the point, you only hung yourself up on the fact that Crash Bandicoot didn't have a "good" story.

I hope they make a new franchise, innovation is great, and Naughty Dog is great at making new franchises. If they only stick to the Uncharted series for the next generation, then I will be very, very dissapointed.

sigh... playstation gamer: .. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know 

You're just focusing on the little things, he's saying that people loved EVERYTHING with both Crash and Jak, and yet they moved on to new franchises. It's really not that hard to understand.

And the story of the Crash series was actually rather liked the stories of those game, with the characters they fit perfectly and tons of fans loved them.

You're missing everything.

Gran Turismo was established in the PS1 era.
God of War was established in the PS2 era.
Uncharted was established in the PS3 era.

Sony is at the moment in NO position to give up on either of those three, especially the latter one ^_^.

Naughty Dog are amazing. If they want a break, sure! But I'll be ready for Uncharted 4 ;)

Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

You're just focusing on the little things, he's saying that people loved EVERYTHING with both Crash and Jak, and yet they moved on to new franchises. It's really not that hard to understand.

And the story of the Crash series was actually rather liked the stories of those game, with the characters they fit perfectly and tons of fans loved them.

No, actually your missing. Im just focusing on exactly what he said in the text. I am not a mind reader, I cant tell what he meant, only what he clearly said in his post

What I would like is for Naughty Dogs to expand and have more than one projet at the same time. That way they could keep on going with the Uncharted series and have a new IP in the work. Of course I wouldn't trade quality with quantity but I'm sure such a talented studio can make it happen.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

No, actually your missing. Im just focusing on exactly what he said in the text. I am not a mind reader, I cant tell what he meant, only what he clearly said in his post

Lies and humbug, you are quite obviously taking things out of context/nitpicking. The way he said it everything made sense, you don't have to be a mind reader to be able to use common sense.

By the time you're thirteen you should have learnt how to look at everything as a full picture, it is quite the common thing to learn at school.

Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

Lies and humbug, you are quite obviously taking things out of context/nitpicking. The way he said it everything made sense, you don't have to be a mind reader to be able to use common sense.

By the time you're thirteen you should have learnt how to look at everything as a full picture, it is quite the common thing to learn at school.

Nah, your the one whos nitpicking and twisting stuff, i used his exact quote, (you know THE WAY HE SAID IT^^) There is no fucking big picture, playstation guy said story and characters are great about uncharted, the grass guy said (and this is his exact quote, no nitpicking) ":  What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot"... his point was quite clear, some people just cant stand being wrong or being corrected.

Just forget I ever said anything, this is tiring       

I'm sure they will continue it. The Uncharted series is one of the PS3's biggest cash cows. They'd be foolish to stop making them for PS4.

Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

Nah, your the one whos nitpicking and twisting stuff, i used his exact quote, (you know THE WAY HE SAID IT^^) There is no fucking big picture, playstation guy said story and characters are great about uncharted, the grass guy said (and this is his exact quote, no nitpicking) ":  What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot"... his point was quite clear, some people just cant stand being wrong or being corrected.

"oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things "

Was the thing that was quoted when the other guy said "What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot" Y'know, he meant the entire thing, not just that the story and characters (characters weren't even mentioned, but alright), he meant that people loved EVERYTHING about Crash Bandicoot, which they did, people loved EVERYTHING about Crash Bandicoot, that would mean the story as well. It's not like he underlined "story" in his post, or said that it was the best thing ever. It wasn't the best thing ever, but it did what it was meant to excellently and people enjoyed the story. You are the one who took it out of context by mentioning the story, and only that.

And lol, swearing is cool.

Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Christhor said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
Player1x3 said:
Dr.Grass said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

"oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things "

Was the thing that was quoted when the other guy said "What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot" Y'know, he meant the entire thing, not just that the story and characters (characters weren't even mentioned, but alright), he meant that people loved EVERYTHING about Crash Bandicoot, which they did, people loved EVERYTHING about Crash Bandicoot, that would mean the story as well. It's not like he underlined "story" in his post, or said that it was the best thing ever. It wasn't the best thing ever, but it did what it was meant to excellently and people enjoyed the story. You are the one who took it out of context by mentioning the story, and only that.

And lol, swearing is cool.

But he also meant story when he said everything, so I asked how was the story in CB good. So how did i "completely missed his point"  when i simply asked him about the statement he clearly made ?