By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: Uncharted could continue on PlayStation 4

Tagged games:

As my interest in the Uncharted series dwindles I was really hoping for ND to move onto to something new next generation. Though I understand Sony wanting to keep one of it's best selling franchises and more popular franchises.

Around the Network

i want more uncharted but i also want more "something new". i think what i really want is more naughty dog -- time to expand!!

Cleared my post cause I wrote something lame...

morenoingrato said:

No, it won't.

Even though;

-Your sig creeps me out

- You insulted some of Nintendo's best and original games ever and subsequently deriled me for suggesting you might have someting against Nintendo (I don't know you at all remember) by giving me -1000points

I have to say,

That's a pretty cool post.

There are already THREE Uncharted games. You guys that want another one suck. How could you not want something new and fresh!?

Around the Network

Double Post

Dr.Grass said:
There are already THREE Uncharted games. You guys that want another one suck. How could you not want something new and fresh!?

oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things 

Lets also keep in mind despite all the 'no its 4 games per system then a new franchise with a new playstation' - thats not law and THIS IS NAUGHTY DOG THEMSELFS saying that we might see Uncharted carry on on the PS4.. i really hope they do!

PlaystaionGamer said:
Dr.Grass said:

oh i dunno.. maybe becase they get better every time and we love the characters.. storys and EVERYTHING about the game franchise... you know.. just the obivouse things 

Thank you Captain Obvious...

What you wrote right there was 100% true for Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter and is now true for Uncharted.

=> It will be true of their next franchise too.

I mean seriously, are you that short-sighted?

...Especially since Uncharted has a pretty constant formula. I want a new adventure game from ND, and most would agree with me if they had to choose between that and Uncharted4.

It's gonna definitely be on the PS4. The series is simply to big for Sony to ignore it. One could probably make the argument that it's about as important as Gran Turismo considering it sells half the units, yet releases in half the time.