By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas 15th October Up!

Blood_Tears said:
ME2 for PS3 charted in top 40, nice! Last time i seen the price it was $39.99 but i think someone mentioned earlier it's down to $19.99 now, can anyone confirm?

I just ordered my copy from Amazon.  $19.99, and no shipping cost.

Around the Network
Areym said:
yo_john117 said:
Areym said:
What....just happened? o_o
360>PS3>3DS?

Seriously, what happened?

What's so surprising about the 360 being ahead of the PS3 in America?

OT: F4 has a worse start off than I was hoping for.

Oh lol, probably should have bolded the actual shocking part. I mean the PS3 being ahead of the 3DS. If im not mistaken, the 3DS had a good 30k lead just last week. I THINK it was 87k and the PS3 had like 55k or something. Why the sudden jump for the PS3 is my question.

Ah yes that makes more sense. But the sudden change is due to the most recent NPD numbers I think.

Blood_Tears said:
ME2 for PS3 charted in top 40, nice! Last time i seen the price it was $39.99 but i think someone mentioned earlier it's down to $19.99 now, can anyone confirm?

yes it is down to $19.99

i was about to go pick it up yesterday when i seen that it had finally hit $20

the 360 was consistently undertracked, the ps3 was undertracked for like 1 month only (after a price cut its understandable) and people around here forgot the 360 was undertracked too sigh (more undertracked as well).

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

so sesame street kinect and rise of nightmares kinect has flopped

so what else does kinect have that will carry the kinect sales besides Dance Central 2?

i know that star wars kinect got pushed back to next year

Around the Network
amaral_slb said:
Someone has the adjustment numbers???

I don´t even know if those 360 numbers are boosted with software or not (forza or gears). They are so good at this point that you can almost predict HUGE numbers when the shooters come along,

Despite those big numbers by 360, PS3 is where it should be. Everything less then 50k lost weekly from now to the end of the year in americas, are great weeks for PS3.

Wii starting to raise numbers. This console is so cheap, that even without new software, you just know that it will have big weeks until the end of the year.

Gears 3 with 83k decline on the 4th week in Americas compared to gears 2 (I know when was gears 2 released)
Some people think that Uncharted release date is a mistake, I think Forza 4 release is worse (for sales). But they will get the numbers sooner or later.

I am just happy to see PS3 competing in multiplats sales. just so that we (ps3 users) can experience as good multiplats as 360 (because the money is there for devs, and they need to "waste" more time with the ps3 version because of the hardware)

Fixed.

finally some reasonable ps3 numbers...

M.U.G.E.N said:
non-gravity said:
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
Forza deserves better... damn you US!

The bigger story here is that Sesame Street bombed.

Another core (Tim Schafer) Kinect game that's bombed.

what's the other game?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134203

i just thought about something? PS3 could come real close to doing 220k this wk, and the 360 could do 200k!

Forza4 and GEARS3 lead the chartz which i'd say is expected. to be honest i wasn't expecting ace combat to do any better then 100k

ICO/SoTc, LBP2, and demon souls still performing well. and ME2 cracks back into the top 20? was it ever in the top 20? anyway with 300k+ total sells in the U.S to date i'd say thats damn good.

non-gravity said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
non-gravity said:
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
Forza deserves better... damn you US!

The bigger story here is that Sesame Street bombed.

Another core (Tim Schafer) Kinect game that's bombed.

what's the other game?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134203

? am i missng something? he didnt make rise of nightmare right?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!